59.

Adryian and Kasuan pulled into their driveway and noticed three cars. They parked their car and saw Adryian's moms boyfriend carrying a few gifts inside the house. They walked inside and the smell of pound cake and ham hung around the air, Christmas music played on the speakers, Sehkani was playing the game with Karter and KJ, Naomi and Aria sat in the living room talking. Keyarri, Teyanna and Princess were in the kitchen talking while Adryian's mom added a few touches to the food.

" Merry Christmas everybody " Adryian said catching everyone's attention in the kitchen

" Hey baby I didn't even know you were here yet " Paula said walking up to Adryian and giving her a hug " you look beautiful, Merry Christmas baby "

" Merry Christmas Ma " Kasuan said, she turned to him and gave him a hug

Adryian pulled her hair behind her ear and her new ring caught Keyarri's attention. She almost choked she was so shocked, she sat her glass down and walked over to Adryian " Is this a new ring girl ?" She asked holding Adryian's hand to look at the ring

" You know it " Kasuan answered, he wrapped his arms around Adryian and smiled " I gave her a new ring and she gave me a new edition to the family "

" A new edition " Paula asked with a shocked look on her face " You're pregnant?"

" Yes " Adryian smiled, rolling her eyes. Kasuan moved his arms down and rubbed her stomach

" Y'all don't think y'all have enough kids ?" Keyarri asked crossing her arms over her chest

" Oh hush " Paula said playfully hitting Keyarri's arm making everyone laugh " congratulations you two " she said hugging both of them at the same time

" Congratulations girl " Keyarri smiled hugging her best friend

" Merry Christmas " Brandon said from behind after putting the last gift he had brought under the tree. Renae and Kennedy walked in with him.

" Merry Christmas " Adryian smiled hugging him. She missed her cousin a lot, he had been in jail for almost five years and just got out.

" I know I ain't hear you pregnant ? " Brandon said

" You know how Kasuan is " Adryian joked rubbing her stomach even though she was barely showing

" I did not wanna' hear that " Brandon said with a disgusted look on his face making every one laugh. " Congratulations baby girl " he said hugging her " another lil' nigga for me to spoil "

" Brandon come in here and taste this mac n cheese for me right quick " Paula said, Brandon quickly walked in between Adryian and Kasuan and hurried to the kitchen with Adryian's mom. Adryian shook her head and laughed to her self before her and Kasuan walked away together.

Two hours later their big house was packed with friends and family even Aaliyah had came over. All of the family was questioning her because Sehkani had introduced her as his girlfriend and he never showed the family his girls.

" So you must be special to my grandson if he coming up in this house talking about some girlfriend " Paula said as she made dinner rolls  from scratch.

" She's not just some girlfriend grandma " Sehkani said walking into the kitchen

" Ma leave her alone, I bet she feels so uncomfortable with everybody asking her all these questions " Keyarri said fixing her third glass of wine

" I just wanna' know who she is " Paula said holding her glass up to her mouth

" It's okay " Aaliyah said to Keyarri, Sehkani had already told her how his family was and she was ready for whatever.