89.

Adryian sat in Vip with Keyarri at Kasuan's club enjoying the night. Adryian was wearing a white gold button blazer dress that showed off her breast that she had just gotten done, her hair done in a burgundy colored middle part blunt cut bob, her make up had a natural look to it and she was wearing Saint Laurent patent leather heels with a gold toned YSL heel. Keyarri was wearing a simple spaghetti strapped hot pink maxi dress and tan heels and her hair was done in a 30 inch body wave side part sew in.

It was a good night for the club, it was packed, the DJ was playing good music and the energy was amazing. She watched as the bottle girls came into their section and remembered when that was her all those years ago and now here she was, owning her own club. Only the real ballers and niggas with that bag were in their section. The very famous rappers Meek mill and Future and both their crews walked inside VIP. They both greeted Adryian with hugs and love.

" Y'all want anything to drink ? " Adryian asked them " Hennessy.. Ciroc.. anything ? "

" Nah I'm straight " Meek replied with a smile

Kasaun was talking to one of his workers when Deon walked up to him " Boss.. they need you downstairs " he said

" Who ? " Kasuan asked

" Devin " Deon replied, Kasuan let out a deep sigh and headed towards the stairs

Adryian looked up and watched as Kasuan walked downstairs with Deon right behind him like a lost puppy and raised an eyebrow before Keyarri said something to catch her attention.

When they got downstairs, Deon looked around, he had never been to this part of the club and it almost looked like a warehouse. Their was boxes everywhere of supplies and other things for the club.

He looked up and his eyes widened when he saw Devin holding a gun to a guy's head who's arms were being held by two other men he had never seen before.

" The fuck is going on ? " Kasaun asked walking up to them with Deon right behind them

" Meet Winston Johnson.. one of Lloyd's men.. " Devin said moving away from him just a little " caught him stealing, Lloyd said take him out.. disloyalty can't be forgiven "

" No please man .. I have a family, I swear I give you da money right back " Winston cried in his thick Jamaican accent. He looked badly beaten already and he knew he had fucked up. Lloyd was his cousin so if he needed something all he had to do was ask but instead he wanted to steal so Lloyd told Devin to kill him.

You had to be a cold mother fucker to have your own cousin killed Kasaun thought.

" Oh shut the fuck up " Devin yelled looking at Winston " You should've thought of that when you was stealing from family "

Kasuan moves Devin out the way and looked at Winston, he let out a deep breath. " Where is the money Winston ? "

" I told you I don't know " Winston cried

Kasaun had zero tolerance for liars, he looked at Devin and Devin passed him the gun he was holding. Kasuan took it and cocked it back before holding it up to Winston's head

" Nah.. let Deon do it " Devin suggested

" What ? " Deon said in a shocked tone