58.

Adryian woke up before everyone and started to make breakfast for the family. She was pretty sure her kids were going to have a few questions about why their dad didn't go to his condo last night. She made blueberry waffles from scratch, eggs, cheese grits, bacon, oatmeal and chopped up some fruit.

KJ walked down the stairs rubbing the sleep from him eyes. He went straight to the kitchen " Good morning " he said sitting down at the kitchen island.

" Good morning baby, you hungry ? " she asked, he nodded his head yes and pulled out his phone. Adryian made him a plate and then made herself one before sitting down next to him, they prayed and started to eat. Adryian loved him so much. She stared at him and smiled making him laugh which turned into them both laughing

" What ?" KJ laughed with a mouth full of bacon

" I can't look at you now ? " Adryian asked

" Didn't you tell me when I was little staring is rude "

" Because you used to give people the meanest looks when you were little " Adryian laughed " You used to size up everybody for no reason "

" I was trying to find out what made them put on what they had on " KJ joked making them both laugh.

Aria walked down the stairs and came straight into the kitchen , she opened up the fridge " You know you two are really loud sometimes " she said pulling out the orange juice

" Do you always wake up cranky ?" Adryian asked. Aria was always moody in the morning especially when she had to wake up early.

Aria gave her a look " Yes " she said before she laughed making Adryian laugh too. Aria started to make herself a plate and looked out the window, she noticed her dad's car was parked outside " daddy's here ? " she asked with her back still turned to her mom.

Adryian looked up in shock " ... Yeah " she said nervously, she pulled her hair behind her ear " he spent the night "

Aria walked to the table with her cup and plate " Are you two getting back together ?" She asked

Adryian let out a deep sigh, she couldn't lie to her kids " I know all of this is confusing to you and your brothers but me and your dad, we've been together almost our whole lives and it wouldn't be right to throw all of that away so right now we're just... working on us, picking up the pieces. You know, fixing our relationship "

" I understand " she replied sitting down and starting to eat

" You do ?" Adryian asked in a confused tone , last time she checked Aria wasn't a fan of her dad and never wanted her parents to get back together

" Yes I do " she said looking at her mom " at first I was mad but I talked to grandma about it and if you can learn to forgive daddy then I can too. I didn't expect you to give up on you guys relationship that easily, you've known daddy all your life. It's going to take some time but I believe you guys will be alright in due time "

Adryian smiled, she was happy to hear that. She continued to eat before Kasuan and Sehkani walked down the stairs and joined them in the kitchen.

" Where are we spending Christmas ?" KJ asked

" We could spend it here if you want " Adryian said looking at Kasuan " invite all the family over here and just chill, my mom hasn't said anything about Christmas yet "

" That's cool with me " Kasuan shrugged, eating his food by the fridge. He looked over at Aria " you know what you want for Christmas Aria ?"

" A car.. duh " she replied, Adryian laughed to herself