52.

Sorry for the long awaited update. Make sure to follow me, vote and comment 😘.

**********

Adryian couldn't get her father out of her head after his random phone call the other night. All she could think about was him and it had her in a bad mood. Not to mention she had been feeling so sick and tired lately, she felt like her emotions were all over the place. She left her house and went over to her mom's to pick Aria up.

She used her key to get inside the house, she heard low talking from the kitchen and walked that way. Her mouth dropped when she saw her dad sitting next to her daughter at the kitchen table, both sitting across from her mom. They seemed to be in a deep conversation, all had smiles on their faces.

When her mother realized Adryian was standing in front of them she stood up. " Adryian " her mother said. Aria and Jermaine turned around

Adryian quickly snatched Aria up by her arm and dragged her out the house. " Mommy what's wrong ? " she said as they walked out the house. Adryian mumbled to herself as she led Aria out the house, she put her in her car and walked towards the drivers side

" Adryian " Her mom called out

Adryian turned and faced her, she walked up to her mom. " I can't believe you right now " she yelled, getting in her face

" Adryian I can explain "

" You can't explain shit to me-

" Watch your mouth, I'm still your mother " her mom said, cutting her off

" You know how I feel about him and you really had my daughter around this man.. I can't believe you right now "

" He just popped up, I didn't know he was coming... "

" Adryian " Jermaine said, standing behind her mom. Adryian looked up at him with years of hurt in her eyes. " .. can we talk, please ? "

" Me and you don't have shit to talk about and if my baby daddy was here, I would get him to fuck you up Jermaine " Adryian yelled, she turned and walked back to her car. She stopped before turning back around and walking back up to her parents. She looked at them " BOTH " she said putting emphasis on the both. " of you.. are dead to me. "

" Adryian " her mother called out as Adryian walked away to her car.

Adryian wiped the tears that fell down her face before she got inside her car and sped off. She knew she didn't mean what she said but she was mad at her mom right now, mad at her for even entertaining her dad after everything he put them through and mad at her dad for even showing his face, trying to come back in their life all these years later.

he didn't even come to his own son's funeral, Adryian thought to herself

They rode in silence, Aria felt bad but Adryian couldn't be mad at her because she didn't know any better. Adryian parked her car in front of her house and let out a deep breath.

" I'm sorry " Aria said looking over at her.

Adryian looked at her, she pulled her in for a hug. " It's okay baby " she said before kissing Aria in the head.

" ... Why do you hate him so much ? " Aria asked as they moved away from each other

Adryian leaned her head back and looked forward " The way I grew up is the way i made sure you and your brother would never grow up... I made that promise the day found out I was pregnant with Sehkani, that my future kid or kids would never go through the things I went through. My dad,.. your grandpa.. he wasn't always bad but sometimes certain things just can't be forgiven. "