96.

After eating at his parents house Sehkani headed towards Aria and Karter's house. He got there in less than twenty minutes and used the key Aria got him made to get inside the apartment. He walked in and Aria and Karter were in the kitchen eating Chinese food and talking with baby Cori sitting on the counter top making a mess with the little food Aria had given her.

They weren't surprised to see him actually, he was always welcoming himself over. He didn't look mean, he looked loveable with a slight glow.

" What happened to you? Why you so smiley?" Aria asked.

" What you talking about?" Sehkani asked

Karter looked confused for a minute before her mouth dropped." I don't remember seeing Aaliyah leave your house-

" She did leave, don't start assuming." Sehkani couldn't help the smile that appeared on his face as he thought about the best sex he had in awhile.

" After you cheated on Naomi, in the bed y'all share at y'all house.. wow. I actually can't believe you." Aria chuckled. " You just got used for sex and don't even know it. Let me ask you, was she there when you woke up?"

Sehkani sucked his teeth, having no idea what his sister was talking about. "Stay in a child's place."

Aria smirked " I do know that I talked to her earlier and she said was single and looking.." she lied. Ari was a good liar like her daddy when she wanted to be but she was only using this to trick Sehkani.

"She not single." He snapped.

" Damn, the pussy got you possessive already? " Aria joked making Karter laugh

" Man shut up " Sehkani said playfully pushing her " .. i heard you finally talked to KJ, how'd that go? " he asked changing the subject

Aria rolled her eyes making her brother laugh " How you think ?

" You gotta' let that shit go " Karter said

" Nah she don't.. KJ know he wrong for that shit "

" Thank you " Aria said, she looked at Cori " Stop it " she said stopping Cori from throwing food on the floor

" What's going on with you and Naomi though ? You know she gone kill you when she find out bout' Aaliyah "

" That's why she not gone find out " Sehkani laughed " And me and Naomi ain't together.. we just stay together and shit, you know " he shrugged

" I really don't understand you two.. why stay in the same house together and do everything couples do without the title.. just date " Aria replied, she thought what they were doing was childish and dumb.

" Maybe she not ready to settle down " Karter added

" Or maybe she just dumb " Aria said getting in Sehkani's head.

Naomi wasn't ready to be on what he was on and he wasn't about to wait on her when he could be with his future wife right now.

As soon as he left, Aria eagerly called her mom

" Pay me! " she said

" Why ? " Adryian asked in a confused tone

" I told you it was only gonna take a day or two for them to get back because Sehkani is dumb."

" How you know? "  Adryian asked

" He just left my house.. he came in here ugly as shit with a kool aid smile on his face, it screamed 'good pussy' and I just put the pieces together."