Taken

Y/n's P.O.V

As soon as we reached the admin building the raiders took cover while Lilly was laying almost in front of me trying to recover from the explosion. Clementine aimed at her yet missed when she dogged the arrow. 

Mitch began running at her while we tried to take cover. Once he reached closer Lilly stabbed him through the neck with a pocket knife leaving him on the ground right in front of Ten. 

"Mitch No!" Willy tried to run off to him but was held off by Assim. 

Lilly then stabbed the still struggling Mitch in the head ensuring he won't turn. "Kill who you have to! Take the rest!" She yelled at the raiders who made their way towards us. They began shooting at us while we ducked under the wooden cover we made. 

We ran inside while after distracting some of them and quickly made our way up the stairs. 

Able and two other raiders made their way in as we hid behind the old wooden furniture. 

As they got closer I prepared to cut the log trap. 1...2...3. The log trap flew hitting the limping man who Clem shot at. It pierced through him. 

The other lady screamed in frustration as we ran up the stairs. And they followed us. 

We hid behind a couch that we were planning to push when she came up the stairs. But she noticed us and began shooting. Yet still made it to the spot we needed her to be at. Clem quickly pushed the couch and pinned the lady to the wall. Just then Able came up with a molten cocktail. "Fuckin' pointless. I told Lilly you wouldn't cooperate." He exclaimed throwing the bottle in our direction. 

The bottle broke letting out the strangeling gas. We coughed as Me, Clem and AJ went inside the office.  Once we almost closed the door Able barged in. "Your friend Lilly aint around this time, so we'll have a nice little chat you and me."  

I took out my knife and so did Clem. She sliced Ables hand when he was coming for her and made him fall.

But he kicked her in the knee ad she fell dropping her knife. I stood in front of her pointing my knife at Able. "You don't wanna get in my way girly." Punched me in the cheek sending me to the floor. 

Clem had time to stand up but got pinned to the table. I acted quick and stabbed his leg with my knife. He let go of her and screamed in pain while AJ took a metal bar beating him with it.  And Clem pushed him to the balcony. I stayed not far behind we tried to push him off but he grabbed Clem. I knicked him in the balls but he let go but seconds later tried to throw a punch. 

Dman how much can this dude take jeez.

Clementine tried pushing him again and this time the fence thing broke sending him down but he grabbed onto Clem's arm sending her with him. 

Panicked I ran to the room. "AJ stay here I'll come and get you when it's safe." And I hurriedly made my way down the stairs. 

Once outside I saw that Louis was trying to fight off Lilly and Clem reaching for the gun but being stoped by Able. Running up a kicked him in the face and helped Clem up. 

I then turn to the scene in front of me. 5 miters away Violet was struggling with Minerva. Adrenaline rushed through me and I ran ti the kicking Minerva off and pinning her down. 

But I felt someone pull my collar from behind dragging me away. I tried fighting back but I saw Clem look at me then she shot the raider holding Louis.

My best friend who I was with from almost the very start didn't save me. The lady holding me kicked me down and showed me into the cart. She hit me in the head with a gun. I started to lose consciousness then the cart began to move I fully blacked out. 

N/a: I did it I finished writing the 2 ep. I still have so much to do though ( ̄Д ̄