70. Tough Conflict

Harry’s POV

The final round of the match went great. Besides the fact that my opponent was a bit bigger than me I was surprised that I had won. I gave Elizabeth my car keys so she could get the car running while I went back to the locker room to change.

As I took a quick shower to rinse off all of my sweat I couldn’t help myself being distracted by how Elizabeth has been acting lately. She seems more distant than usual, she seems afraid. I can’t imagine what she would be afraid of because the only person that she could be afraid of is me and I have not done anything wrong. Or at least I think I didn’t.

I quickly got out of the shower and dried myself off and changed fixing my hair in the fogged up mirror with my fingers.  I furrowed my eyebrows and leaned closer to the mirror and looked at my eyes. My eyes seemed darker. They were still green but it’s as if there was a small tint of black in them as well.  I shrugged it off and picked up my gym bag from the floor and walked out of the locker room.

Elizabeth’s POV

All of us could not stop talking about how amazing Harry was tonight. There was no reason for him to have been nervous about earlier.

“Okay, well I’ll see you all later” I said giving them all a wave and they waved back giving me a smile. Eleanor, Perrie and Sophia came over and gave me a hug before I turned and walked over to Harry’s car.

I walked across the parking lot the wet black cement and unlocked the car opening the door on my side climbing in leaving the car door open. I pushed the key into the ignition and turned the key so the car would warm up.

 I felt someone grab me by the sleeve of my jacket and pull me out of the car. I gasped and stumbled trying to find my balance and looked up seeing Jason with a scowl on his face.

“I thought I told you to shut the hell up” he snapped at me.

“I-I- I didn’t” I stuttered. “I didn’t say anything. What are you talking about?”

“Don’t lie to me. Do you think I’m stupid?” Jason said locking his eyes with mine raising his voice half an octave.  I stayed quiet.

“I saw you talking to your friend about me.” He said releasing my arm giving me a shove and I winced from the pressure he had on me with his fingers.

“Do you honestly think that I wouldn’t find out?” he added shaking his head giving me a smirk.  I  felt my body shaking as I started to take steps back.

“Leave me alone, Jason” I closed the car door and turned around to walk away not caring that I left the car on. My main priority right now is getting away from him. I scanned the parking lot hoping to see Harry walking out of the building.

Jason grabbed my wrist and pressed his fingers into it. “Ow , Jason, Let me go!” I groaned when he tugged me towards him pressing me against his chest.

“Awe, I’m sorry. Am I hurting you?” Jason teased having a fake look of concern on his face and added more pressure. I could feel the tight pressure of blood pumping through my veins causing me to hiss.

“I told you what I would do if you didn’t keep your fucking mouth shut!”

“Jason, please” I begged twisting my wrist around trying to get out of his grip.

“ Why? Harry is not going to want you anymore” he said shaking his head.

Jason pulled me closer “Let me teach you how to keep your mouth shut” I placed my other hand on his trying to pry his fingers off looking up at him with tears in my eyes.  I tugged on his hold against my wrist and he kept tightening the pressure around it. “Come on babe, you know you missed me.”

I took in a deep breath and despite how vulnerable and scared I felt inside I did the only thing that I could do. I raised my other free hand and slapped him across the face with so much force that the impact could be heard. He released my wrist and I grabbed my stinging hand examining it as I took a couple of steps back.

Jason turned his head back around to look at me, a small wicked smirk on his face. “I was trying to be nice but you crossed the line.” He grabbed me by my upper arms and pinned me against the car.

I looked up at Jason and his eyes looked so cold and heartless. “Alright now you’re going to get it. You think you were scared before? It’s not going to compare with what I am going to do with you now. Baby believe me when I say this because I’m going to have you screaming”

Jason leaned down and tried to kiss me but I moved my head to the side. “No no no!” I sobbed. He turned his head to the side and started to kiss down my neck as he ran his hands down the side of my body.

“Stop it!” I pushed my hands against his chest fidgeting beneath him. He place one of his hands over my mouth muffling out my screams.  

Jason grabbed me pressing my back to his still covering my mouth with his hand tugging me away from Harry’s car.