105. The Awakening

Niall’s POV

We were all standing around in Elizabeth’s room waiting to see if she would wake up. The suspense was killing us all and if she didn’t wake up then that would mean that-

My thoughts got interrupted when I heard a gasp. I glanced up and saw Elizabeth jolt up. She looked frantically around the room and we all sighed in relief.

“What happened?” she asked looking down at her body trying to find any injury.

“You’re awake!” Louis smiled and quickly rushed to her side and gave her a hug.

“How am I here? I thought Dominic killed me.” She said knitting her eyebrows together. “He killed me, I know he did.” She nodded.

I sighed and pushed myself away from the wall walking towards her. “Yea, he did but-“

“Om my God, Harry!” she smiled happily and quickly shot up from the bed. “Where’s Harry?” she said and quickly walked out of the room.

Elizabeth’s POV

I walked around through every room looking for Harry but didn’t find him and quickly walked down the stairs. He must be downstairs. Dominic must be gone.

“Hey Harry!” I called out as I stepped into the living room but didn’t see him.

“Elizabeth, hold on” Louis said tailing behind me along with everybody else. I ignored him and quickly walked into the kitchen hoping that he was there but he wasn’t.

“Where’s Harry?” I asked walking back into the living room. The looks on there faces told me that something was off. I frowned.

“Where’s Harry, guys? Does Domininc still have him?”

“Not technically” Liam said looking at the wooden floor with his arms crossed over his chest leaning against the side of the couch.

“Well, then we better go find him and-“

“Elizabeth, Harry left” Eleanor said, eyeing me cautiously.

“What?” I asked, blinking at her.

“He left in order to save you.”

“No, that doesn’t make sense. Dominic killed me he-“

“Elizabeth” Niall said walking over to me. “Harry feed you his blood to save you. He wasn’t sure if it would work because he has never done it before. “He explained.

“So, in case it did, he made a deal with Dominic.” Niall added. “If you were to come back to life, he would go with Dominic and leave town so Dominic would promise to leave you alone” My heart sunk quickly and heavily to my stomach.

“No” I shook my head tears prickling in my eyes. “Then there has to be some way we can get him back, I mean he shouldn’t be that far. I think we can-“

“Elizabeth!” Eleanor said trying to get my attention placing her hands on my upper arms. Eleanor sighed. “It’s too late Harry left three days ago. You have been out cold for three days”

I shook my head sobbing and pushed myself out of her arm and ran up to our room. Hoping that he would be there but the room was vacant. I walked over to the wall next to the window and slide down to the floor.

I shook my head. “You lied to me.” I sobbed. “You promised me you wouldn’t leave.”

Harry’s POV

I was sitting out on top of the roof waiting for her to wake up starring out at the landscape.

“You lied to me” I hear her sob. “You promised me you wouldn’t leave.” I sighed and closed my eyes; it pained me to hear her this way. I took in a deep breath before I finally spoke.

Elizabeth’s POV

I sobbed pressing my arms around my torso as if it would take the unbearable pain away.

“I’m so sorry Elizabeth” I hear his voice in my head.

“You lied to me. Please…please don’t leave me” I begged.

I don’t have a choice. Angel. I love you and it’s the only way to keep you safe. You already lost your life because of me, I’m not going to let that happen again.”

I shook my head holding it in my hands. “Please… please come back to me.”

Elizabeth, thanks to you I know how it feels to be loved. Thanks to you I know that even someone who is filled with darkness can be capable of love. “

“You are my angel and you always will be. I may not be able to move forward in my life but you can. I want you to be happy”

I sobbed, trying to catch my breath.

I want you to fall in love with someone who can keep you  happy and treasure every little beautiful thing about you. I want you to find someone who will love every scar and every freckle on your soft skin.”

“Harry, please… please come back to me” I sobbed pulling my knees to my chest.

I love you, angel .Goodbye.”