25- Demon Babies

Should I stop doing these?? Are they even useful to the story, they're hard to write and think of... Lol, I'll replace it with quotes.

You do you,
And I'll do me.
But we won't de each other...
Probably
-Markiplier

"Hey Candy, let's throw a fucking party!" You yelled interrupting the two's binging session.

"But, Trailer Park Boys!" Candy yelled pointing out the three males getting wasted on TV.

"I don't fucking care, we're throwing one badass party and nobody can stop me!" You yelled running up the creaky stairs.

You grabbed your phone and called literally everyone on your contact. Idc if you don't have many people, your have a lot of contacts in this book.

Timeskip.

You and Candy had gotten back with the alcohol and shit, ready to throw your so called, badass party.

"Babe, you're seriously throwing a party?" Beetlejuice groaned keeping him eyes on you as you sat your bags down.

"Yup, I wanna get wasted out of my mind... And you can't stop me." You snickered.

He rolled his eyes as people started to show up. You had already dimmed the lights and had your music playing, once people started to show you threw one badass party... Lol.

A couple hours later you and Candy plus basically everyone else here. You ended up stumbling upstairs to find Beetlejuice alone in your guys room play f/c favorite console.

"HeeeeeyBeej!" You slurred taking your shirt off.

"Hey babe, what're you doing" Beetlejuice said looking you up and down.

"I wan bbs-" you said before unclasping your bra letting it fall to the ground.

"But uh, I can't have kids..." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Well yeah oki, buuuut I can have that dick~" you smirked.

"Listen, you're drunk..." He said looking away as you slowly got into bed.

"Am not, jus a buzz."

"Y/n, go to bed" he rolled his eyes.

You took his arms and pinned him down as he looked up at you. All you did was smirk as you placed sloppy kisses along his jaw line.

"Really we shouldn't do this, babe you're wasted" he whispered.

"You weally don wanna fuck me??" You asked with puppy eyes.

"I do... But not when you're drunk, just get to bed." He said trying to get you to lay down.

"But I'm horny asfuck" you groaned impatiently.

You attempted to get your way to his pants but you sadly failed all your attempts. You were honestly surprised he didn't want this.

"Babygirl please, just get your shirt one and we can watch a movie."

"No, I wanna fuk you~" you said as you undid his pants.

"Jesus, Y/n come on-" he said trying to stop you.

"Hmp, fine!" You whined as you crossed your arms while acting like a child.

You finally out your shirt on and tried to lay down, but the music was loud and the sound of people shouting woke you up. You stumbled out of bed to get another drink with Beetlejuice not being able to stop you.

'does she actually want kids?' he thought to himself after you left the room.

'i dunno if I'm cut out to be a father...'
___________________________________

Morning came as you found yourself passed out among the others. Liquor bottles and red Solo cups were found scattered as you rushed your way upstairs to your bathroom. You threw the seat up as you puked and your headache getting worse. You felt a pair of hands hold onto your hair pulling it out of the way.

"Hey, it's okay baby... I'm right here" his rough voice came out of no where.

"Thanks babe-" you said as you got up and flushed the toilet "hey is there any ibprophan in the cabinet?"

"Yeah, I'll get you some." He said as he grabbed you a cup of water and have you the pills.

After you got down you both went to go lay back down. You both snuggled in the blankets as Beetlejuice put his fingers through your hair while you held onto him. The sun filling the room as you both sat in silence. You were gonna marry this man.

"Hey, about last night..." Beetlejuice tried to say.

"What, did I do something?"

"Oh... You don't remember?" He asked curiously.

"No, what did I say?" You yawned as you sat up.

"Nothing- it's not important..." He said before putting his arms around you.

And you two stayed like that for a while.

Bonus.

Candy woke up on the counter having no memory of last night. Luckily she was the queen of hangovers and was perfectly fine. She noticed all the people laying around passed out probably drunk out of their minds.

'jeez, why did I agree to this' she thought getting off the counter.

"Yo shitheads, come on let's go to Denny's or something" Candy said walking over to and few people kicking some awake.

She ended up getting most people out, which was a good thing. She has no idea where you were so she just left it alone thinking you're probably in your room. She looked around at the different classes that lurked around each corner. She picked up most and put the bottles that still had liquor in them away, wiping the beads of sweat that built up in her face she was finally done.

Yea, didn't know how to end it... So why not end with Candy... I live Candy so y'all fight me xD

Any who, hoped you enjoyed... Likes dislikes, please comment... I wanna get better... Votes are ALWAYS so please please vote... If you wanna... And I guess that leads me to...

Bye