31- Kinda Regretting This

If I keep my body moving,
And my mind occupied at all times,
I will avoid falling in to a bottomless pit of dispare
-Chris Traeger

You have been a emotionally better since the night you found out you were pregnant, but at some points you were ready to give up on this child. The pain you felt at points was awful, and the morning sickness was pretty bad ,too.

"We still haven't told Candy..." You whispered out breaking the silence.

"Why does she need to know?" He responded.

"She's one of my best friends, and plus at some point it'll start to get obvious."

"Oh, and this is only a two bedroom house." He said while he put his arm around you.

You snuggled up closer to him sitting in silence again.

"Y'know, I'm not going to be able to work..." You said looking up at him.

"I thought you were an author?"

"That's more of a side hobby, I work in town remember." You said still holding on to him "but that means you're gonna have to get a job Bj."

"Shit you're right, but... Uh, how?" He laughed.

"We'll work on it later, just stay with me right now" you mumbled.

He placed a kiss on your head then his arms back around you. You stayed there with him not wanting to move. You eventually decided to get up since you heard Candy.

"Hey Y/n, my friends having a party tonight, you in?" She laughed as she saw you.

"Hi, and I'm not really feeling good." You smiled trying to play it off.

"Come on, we go to like every party though... You're going no matter you like it"

"No uh, candy I really don-"

"Y/n, we're going to get drunk and party tonight" she laughed as you got cut off.

"Candy really, I don't want to" you still try to convince her.

"You always wanna get drunk and party with me, are you that sick."

"I mean, she threw up this morning if that has any to help her case" Beetlejuice said tiredly as he walked by and into the kitchen.

"Oh come on, you never let a sickness stop you from doing anything." She said crossing her arms.

"Fine. But I'm not going to enjoy it." You huffed as you settled your agreement.

You sighed as you walked into the kitchen. Beetlejuice was standing at the counter with his back to you, you walked up and put your arms around his waist.

"What do you want?"

You shrugged as you laid your head against his back. He turned around to face you, you again held on to him.

"Y'know, you don't have to go." He said trying reassure you.

"I know... But she really wants me to"

He smiled at you as he grabbed his coffee. You eventually let go and went to your room to get dressed. You walked back downstairs and Beetlejuice was still on the couch watching something on tv. You sat on the other end of the couch and leaned on the arm trying to get comfortable.

Timeskip to la party

"Hey, Y/n, you ready?" Candy smiled as she ran downstairs.

You adjusted your makeup and nodded ready to leave. Once you made it to the party you had memories from your guys days in college.