-6-

The vibrations stopped halfway through the meeting and impossibly, Jimin's mood dropped even further. 

Eventually, Jimin stopped the meeting and stormed out, ignoring the calls from workers. He stomped into his office and halfway into pulling his phone out, a woman walked in without knocking. 

"Jiminie!" She waltzed towards Jimin and laid her hands, palm down on the desk, also fully aware that her cleavage was exposed. Jimin sighed through his nose, shoving his phone back into the pocket.

"Yes, Sooji?" He said, as calmly as he could. Sooji let out a small smirk. 

"Let's go on a date tonight!" Jimin clenched his teeth. 

Here we go again with this shit...

"Sooji, I thought I made things clear. We. Are. Not. Together. Anymore." Jimin pronounced every word clearly, hoping she would get the message.

"Well... I was thinking that too. I mean, I could always say that you kinda maybe really cheated your way to the top by seducing the higher-ups... but... I really don't want to do that so..." Jimin held up a hand. He could see where this was going. He bit his tongue, debating whether to give into Soonji. 

Taehyung.

What if he found out about this? How would he feel? Jimin didn't even know what made him think like that. He was just another human in the world. Surely he knew about his relationship with Sooji... Jimin reluctantly sighed and Sooji smirked, knowing she won.

"Fine. One date." Jimin looked up at her sparkling, sinister eyes and Sooji clapped her hands together in delight.

"Come pick me up at eight!" And she walked out, her hips swaying such a large arc Jimin had to look away. 

A/N

12/20/19 sing: i got rid of jimins secret because its really bugging me how i cant thing of anything to put there. why did i think that was a good idea