-37-

"Taehyung, stop!"  Jimin cowered in the snow, covering his head with his arms. He could hear the youngers laugh echo.

"Not until you give me my phone back!" Taehyung threw more snowballs at Jimin, running circles around him. 

"Fine! Okay, just stop please!!" Jimin uncurled himself and glanced, terrified, at Taehyung. He reached into his pocket and brought out his phone. Jimin let Taehyung look at it and then threw it as far as he could, into the snow.

"PARK JIMIN!" Taehyung immediately ran after his phone, giving Jimin the chance to run for his life. 

"PARK JIMIN GET BACK HERE!" In the distance, Jimin could hear his screams and shouts. He looked back over his shoulder and his foot hooked onto a piece of wood and tripped.

"fUcK." He landed face-first into the snow and as he tried to get up, Taehyung pounced on him, shoving Jimin back into the snow.

"GET OFF ME!" Jimin tried to shout but his voice was muffled by the snow. Taehyung rolled him over and started attacking him with little kisses. 

"aicontbweEf." Taehyung stopped momentarily with a smirk.

"I said, 'I can't breathe!'" Jimin took a deep intake of air and was about to shove Taehyung off when he started showering him with little kisses again. Jimin sighed inwardly, accepting the fact that at this point, he'll never get Taehyung off.

Taehyung moved on from the face to Jimin's neck and exposed collarbone. Now, leaving hickeys and dark purple marks. 

Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and legs around his waist, enjoying his warmth and the soft touch of his lips. 

He felt the younger cup his cheeks and opened his eyes to see Taehyung, barely an inch away.

"Merry Christmas, Jiminie." And buried his face into Jimin's neck.

+*+ 

A/N

i wish u a merry christmas i wish u a merry christmas i wish u a merry christmas and a happy new year! i promised u a christmas special so here it is and im thinking of doing a new years special but idk if u want that or not. mErRY cHriSTmAs!!!! (this chapter is just a dream)

love,

singy