-42-

Taehyung turned his head to look through the crack in the blinds. It was barely light and yet he could already hear the morning traffic beginning to start. He looked back at the sleeping figure in his arms, head nuzzled in Taehyung's neck. He'd stayed up all night, looking after Jimin. Even if it meant not sleeping for a year, Taehyung would do it. 

All for Jimin. 

He felt slight movement from him and immediately looked down, seeing that he was slowly starting awake. 

"Mmm~" Jimin yawned, cuddling his head deeper into Taehyung's neck, probably thinking it was his pillow. Taehyung pressed his lips, gently, onto the older's forehead, remembering all the nights they would stay up late, always with Jimin eventually ending up in Taehyung's arms. It hurt, looking back to the fights they would have in later nights. 

Why do I always end up hurting Jimin?

He felt a single tear roll down his cheek, ignoring it, he softly cupped Jimin's cheeks and lifted his head upwards. He looked at peace, with his eyes closed and mouth hanging just slightly open, a tiny hint of a pout dragging the corners of his lips downwards. Taehyung gently rubbed Jimin's cheeks and smiled when he scrunched up his nose and dug his head into the youngers chest. 

+*+

Jimin felt his head hit something hard and cringed. 

What the fuck?

This isn't my pillow.

"aAAaaAaaAAaaA." Jimin whispered loudly, unable to scream properly. He felt a body move and immediately tried scrambling back, only to find the other's arms around him. Jimin was about to start panicking when he heard a familiar deep voice whisper.

"Sh, it's okay, babyboy." 

Babyboy?

"Whodefockareou?" Jimin stumbled over his words, still unable to speak properly because he was so tired. 

"Your boyfriend." Taehyung. Jimin felt him chuckle and smacked his head with his free hand. 

"Ouwiss." He spat, struggling to get out of Taehyung's hold. 

"Oh not so fast, hon. You still have to forgive me." 

"In your wet dreams, sweetie." Jimin finally broke out of the youngers grip and crossed his arms, wiping his eyes with one hand. Taehyung rolled his eyes. 

"Why do you have to be so defiant, babyboy?" He started leaning forward, making Jimin lean backwards into the bed.

"Who's your babyboy, huh?" Jimin leaned his head forward, challenging the younger. Taehyung placed his hands on either side of Jimin, trapping him in.

"Guess." 

"Not me!" Jimin slid out a space between him and Taehyung's arms, like a sNaKEu, and ran out the door, laughing. Taehyung heard his footsteps dash down the stairs, still laughing. He sat back upright, smiling like an idiot. 

A/N

last two chapters :( (i think). 

fanart isn't mine, full credit to owner.