-39-

taehyung: happy new year bb~

jm: come and cuddle with me :(

taehyung: ur too far away :(

jm: i can fucking see you in the kitchen

taehyung: like i said, ur too far away :(

+*+

Jimin chuckled and reluctantly got up. He tip-toed his way to the kitchen and slid his arms around Taehyung's waist, nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck. 

"Happy New Year, babyboy." Jimin muttered. He felt the vibration of Taehyung's laugh and hugged him even closer.

+*+

Taehyung smiled lightly, turned around and carried Jimin, bridal style, to the living room. He sat down and lifted Jimin onto his lap, cupping his cheeks.

"You're so cute," Taehyung cooed, squishing Jimin's chubby little cheeks. He squirmed against the youngers touch, turning bright red. 

"Stop it, Tae-Tae!" Jimin buried his face in Taehyung's chest, trying to hide himself. The younger laughed and wrapped his arms around Jimin, pulling him in closer. Outside, the golf club was starting the fireworks, letting them explode into the sky with colors of yellow, red, orange. They bloomed like flowers in fast motion.

"Jimine, look." Taehyung turned Jimin around towards the window.

"It's so beautiful."

"It is."

He heard Jimin sniff and wipe his eyes. Taehyung frowned.

"What's wrong?" 

"Nothing. It's all so perfect. The fireworks. The sky. You're so fucking perfect." Jimin weaved his fingers through Taehyung's and brought them close. 

"I love you."

"I love you too, babyboy."

A/N

happy new year! i hope 2020 treats everyone well and take care of yourselves, dont overwork too much, keep the stress down and have a happy 2020!

love,

singy