-43- 💜

Taehyung pushed himself off the bed, still smiling like crazy, and ran down the stairs chasing Jimin. 

"Where'd you go Jimin~?" Taehyung called out, teasingly. Like they were playing hide and seek. When he heard no response, he set out to searching the whole house. 

"Ready or not, here I come!" He immediately ran to the living room, knowing exactly where Jimin was hiding. 

"yAaAAaaAaAH!" Shouted Jimin, launching a pillow at Taehyung's face. The younger stumbled back, just barely catching the pillow. Jimin widened his eyes and scrambled to get up and out but Taehyung threw it with all his might, knocking the small one down face first. 

"Fockutaeung!" Jimin stuck out his middle finger as he pushed himself back up. Taehyung laughed and flopped down on the couch, laying his arms around the top of the backrest. Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"I still haven't forgiven you yet." He said, sticking a tongue out.

"But you will." Taehyung stuck his tongue out back, smirking. 

"Who said?" 

"I did." He jumped up and pinned Jimin to the wall, all in one swift move. Taehyung moved his arms down to the olders waist and pulled him close, their faces only just centimeters apart. Jimin held his breath, looking up at Taehyung. 

"Babyboy." Taehyung crashed his lips onto Jimin's, kissing him repeatedly, knowing that Jimin was going to give in eventually. 

And he was right.

Jimin's arms reached up to Taehyung's neck, letting himself sink into his embrace. 

+*+

Jimin missed the warmth of Taehyung so much. 

His touch.

His lips.

His face.

His hair.

His smile.

His eyes.

His voice.

Everything. 

+*+

A day later.

taehyung: i want to take u out on a date

jm: where?

taehyung: everywhere

jm: when?

taehyung: now.

+*+

Jimin heard the doorbell ring and still looking at his phone, distractedly went to answer it. 

"If you're the delivery guy for the stuff I bought online just put it-" A hand grabbed his wrist and pulled him out.

"Who the fuck is your delivery guy?" 

Taehyung.

"A warning would've been nice, stupid." Jimin tried acting angry but couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face. He put his phone back in his pocket, lacing his fingers together with Taehyung.

"Where are we going? It's so late." The night sky was perfectly clear, with no stars or clouds. It was calming, in a way.

"Just follow me." 

They walked through the city, still flowing with people but no cars, making it quiet. The lights illuminated the sky, making it glow white softly. The two walked in comfortable silence, there was a light breeze just enough to chill you slightly but not enough to make you cold.