-15-

+*+ 

(No one's point of view.)

Two years have passed since Jimin and Taehyung sat down on either side of the same wall, thinking and crying about and for each other. 

Every day, Jimin thinks about how Taehyung is doing. How he looks. How he's taking care of his grandmother. If he's gotten a job. 

And if Jimin's ever going to see him again...

And not a day goes by without crying. Those 730 days pained him so much. It hurt. The worst times were when his anxiety kicked in and he fell to the ground, gasping for breath. Jimin couldn't find reason in the world to continue living. 

What reason was there?

Taehyung's gone.

His company is on the downfall.

All his employees talk behind his back.

No one was there to help him.

His depression has reached its peak.

+*+

Jimin grabbed his bag and pushed open the door and was immediately met with a forced and muffled silence. He sighed inwardly and trudged to the elevator. As the door opened, a group of people shoved past him, giving Jimin fresh bruises. Jimin walked in and used the wrist of his right hand to wipe his threatening tears. 

When Jimin exited, the men didn't even take the time to bow to him. It was okay.

Of course it was okay.

Because nothing mattered after today. 

After two miserable, pain-filled years, Jimin finally decided to leave once and for all today. He'd been too cowardly before but what had he to lose? That's right,

Nothing.

So he started the walk home, with a mannequin-like smile plastered on his face.

+*+

Taehyung straightened his bowtie and looked in the mirror. He frowned.

"Grandma, are you sure this looks right?" Taehyung twisted his head and tried to find an angle where the multi-colored suit looked okay. But after a few minutes, he finally realized that it just looked bad in general.

"Of course it's right! What did you think it was supposed to look like?" His grandmother clasped her hands in delight and smiled widely as she admired her grandson.

"I thought it was like..." Taehyung tried to find a way to word it without offending her. "Like my other suits. You know, black or blue or something." He forcibly smiled. His grandmother shook her head and laughed. 

"You have to look sharp and different, you're hosting the party! Everyone will be talking about you!" She looked at her watch and made a dramatic gasp. 

About how stupid and ridiculous I look, yeah.

"You're going to be late, Taehyung! Go, go! BE SURE TO BRING HOME LOTS OF FOOD AND PRESENTS!" She shoved Taehyung out the door, finishing it all off with a too-loud 'i lOvE yOU'. Taehyung sighed with a smile and with a look at his own watch, snorted. His party was at six. 

It was four. 

He shook his head and got into his car. Taehyung took a last look at himself in the rear-view mirror and cringed at how colorful he looked. 

You see something new every day, I guess. 

+*+

Jimin gripped his suitcase tightly, making his knuckles white. He was thinking about later tonight, or rather, thinking about what would happen when other people find out he'd be dead. Jimin's plan was to take the bottle of pills he bought just a few days ago. He didn't know if it'd be painful. He didn't know if it'd be hard. Jimin did know something for sure though, 

It wouldn't hurt nearly as much as the days he had suffered for two years.

He blew out a breath and took out his phone, clicking on the gallery. Jimin deleted all his other pictures and saved only the selfie Taehyung took for him two years ago. He had made it his lock screen and his home screen. 

Jimin turned a corner and tears started falling, blurring his vision. He didn't have a third hand to wipe them off when he started crossing the road. 

Jimin may or may not have known it was coming.

Or perhaps he thought it was best like this. 

Because exactly three seconds later, a car's tires screeched and Jimin was laying on the road, phone knocked out of his hand and blood staining the asphalt. 

A/N

i love how im so fucking depressing.