-28-

"What the fuck?" Jimin whispered to himself, having enough sense to not shout it out loud, even though he so desperately wanted to. Sooji was just... sitting there, with one leg draped over the other. She sat there with such familiarity it hurt Jimin. 

"Babe, I'm back~" Jimin's mouth dropped as he heart the words escape Taehyung's mouth. He saw him stroll from the washroom, hair still dripping wet, with only a towel covering him. 

"Aww, I missed you~" Sooji cooed, ruffling Taehyung's wet hair, sending water everywhere. 

"It was only ten minutes, baby." Taehyung lightly kissed Sooji and sat on the bed. Jimin refused to watch any longer and gently closed the door. He felt those same hot tears run down his face, just like the time where he was chasing Taehyung a few years ago. Jimin ran down the stairs, trying to not make any noise. Jimin let out a sob once he was in his car and grabbed at his hair, with his face in his hands. 

How could he?

And with Sooji too...

My fucking former secretary...

Jimin cried and cried and cried. He cried until he couldn't. Until his eyes were red and puffy and numb. His whole body was numb. Everything was numb. Jimin couldn't understand it.

He loved Taehyung like he was the only thing in the world. 

And he thought Taehyung loved him too. 

I guess he didn't miss me after all...

+*+ 

Jungkook: hyunggggggg

Jungkook: HYUNGNGGHGN

Jungkook: kim tAehyung!!!!!!!!

th: omg what?

Jungkook: is jimin at your house?

th: no why would he?

Jungkook: uh because you're dating????

th: what no we broke up

Jungkook: what the fuck hyung?!

+*+ 

Taehyung thought back to last week's fight. Both of them were drunk and out of their minds.

"Where the fuck were you this time?" Jimin slurred his words a bit from the beer he was hiding behind his back. Taehyung groaned.

"At work." It was his usual answer, every time Jimin asked him this. 

"No the fuck you weren't!" Jimin spat, pointing a finger at him, a little wobbly. "You were at the club! I saw you park there!" 

"Why the fuck did you follow me?!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin, glaring.

"Because you never come back anymore! And when you do, it's always around this time! 12 to 2 AM!"

"It's none of your damn fucking business, Jimin. I can do whatever I want." Taehyung started up the stairs.

"Well you forgot you had a boyfriend huh? You're just going to throw him away after you've played him like a toy and got bored huh?" Jimin snarled, tears streaming down his face and hitting the carpet. Taehyung stopped but didn't look back.

"I don't have a boyfriend."