-10-

Iphone Contacts (1):

J:

Jimin

+*+

Taehyung stared at the new phone on his desk, mouth slightly open. It was still in its case but the first thing that popped up was the contacts app, showing only one number:

Jimin's.

With shaking hands, Taehyung picked it up, still unbelieving. It was the newest iphone, something he couldn't get in a lifetime. He gripped it to his chest, silently crying. 

+*+

taehyung: WHY DO YOU HAVE TO PLAY WITH MY HEART LIKE YOU BITCH

jm: excuse mE?

taehyung: you hOe!

jm: is that any way to thank me?

taehyung: I HATE YOU

jm: feelings mutual.

jm: :)

+*+

Taehyung laid back on his back, kicking his legs in the air like a happy child. 

He giggled to himself, euphoria engulfing him.

+*+

taehyung: what are you doing rn?

jm: working

taehyung: can i come visit you??

jm: no.

taehyung: why??

taehyung: you're so mean

jm: because im working??

taehyung: hoe

+*+

Jimin chuckled, sliding his hand through his hair. 

It was hard, trying to convince Taehyung's grandmother to let him in the door of their house. It was very nearly like trying to talk to a rock that's unwilling to move. It took almost half an hour and the only reason she let him in was because she was getting tired of standing. 

Jimin still remembered the glass spread out on the stained grass and Taehyung's phone amidst it all. 

What are you doing to me, Kim Taehyung?

+*+

taehyung: hello?

taehyung: jiminnnn

taehyung: PARK JIMIN?

+*+

Incoming call from:

Taehyung

||Pickup||Decline||

+*+

"WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING MY TEXTS?" Jimin winced and distanced himself from the phone. 

Goodness, is his voice loud.

"I had... some work." It was a lie, of course. But he couldn't possibly said he was daydreaming about him, right? Jimin heard him snort in disbelief on the other end.

"Sure you were. Are you sure you weren't dreaming about girls in bikinis or some shit?" Taehyung laughed and Jimin's lips curved up. It was so sweet, that laugh. He could listen to it all day. 

"Dumbass." Jimin teased him.

"No you!" Jimin could imagine Taehyung pouting on the other end and the thought raised a small chuckle to his lips. 

Just as he was about to reply, Sooji burst in without knocking. She stopped short when she heard a little snippet of Taehyung's voice and furrowed her eyebrows. 

Jimin restrained himself from rolling his eyes and blew out a frustrated breath. 

"I'll have to talk to you later, hyung." Jimin ended the call.

+*+

Hyung?

Taehyung frowned. 

"I'm younger than you!" 

+*+

Jimin slid his phone in his pocket. He had to pretend he was talking to his hyung. Jimin knew it would probably confuse Taehyung but that was another problem that was going to be solved another time. 

Sooji strutted to Jimin's desk, her hips still swaying a large arc. Jimin pursed his lips and laced his fingers together. 

"Is there something you need?" Jimin huffed out as Sooji plopped her ass down onto one of the chairs in front of his desk and crossed one leg over the other.

"I just came to give you report for this month." She smiled, trying to be seductive as she handed the file over, purposely touching Jimin's hand with her freakishly long nails. 

"Okay, you may leave now." Jimin opened the file and waved for her to leave but when he looked up, Sooji was still there. He frowned.

"Is there something else you need to give me?" She was waiting for this moment because as soon as the words were out of his mouth, she walked over to Jimin's side and sat down on his lap. 

Jimin was shocked, he tried scooting out of her reach but Sooji's hands wrapped around his neck.

"I was just going to ask... did you have fun?" Jimin remembered the morning where he found himself in the same bed with Sooji and disgust filled him.

"Might I remind you, Choi Sooji, you and I have no relationship whatsoever. It's just assistant and boss. I was drunk the other night and had no control of my body so if you think that meant anything, you are very wrong." With that, Jimin pushed Sooji off and walked out of his office, slamming the door behind him. 

A/N

im so proud of myself oh my god but i hope you liked this chapter!