-9-

The morning lights seeped through the break in the curtain, splashing onto Jimin's face and startling him awake. He struggled to untangle himself from the sheets, once he did sit up, the blood rushed down causing him to almost fall down.

Jimin propped his hands behind him and squeezed his eyes shut, as if willing himself to be awake. He looked around him, noticing that this wasn't his bed, rather a hotels. 

What the fuck am I doing here?

Why is my head hurting so much?

Why is there red lace...?

WHY IS SOOJI HERE?!

"Fuck-" Jimin let out a string of four letter words under his breath, realizing what he's done. It wasn't hard for him to piece together that he'd been drunk and Sooji led him to this. Jimin pushed himself up, trying not to wake Sooji. 

He crawled around for his phone, and eventually finding it under the bed along with some other unpleasant things he didn't very much want to look at. 

Jimin turned it on, only to find nearly two dozen missed calls and messages from Taehyung. He groaned, pulling on his clothes and dashing out of the room. 

He'll have to find out how to settle this. 

+*+

"Aish, Taehyung-ah, when are you going to get over this boy? You threw the champagne he gave us out the window. That probably costs more than our house!" Taehyung's grandmother started lecturing Taehyung at the dining table about the dangers of falling in love. 

Taehyung pushed the near stale eggs around on his plate, refusing to eat them. All he does now is cry on his bed, only coming out for the bathroom and rare visits for food. 

He just couldn't get over Jimin.

Just couldn't.

"Taehyung? Taehyung! Are you even listening?" His grandmother snapped her fingers in front of Taehyung's face, trying to will him back to Earth. He startled and dropped the fork he was holding onto the table, causing his grandmother and recoil.

"What in the world is with you this morning?" She pursed her lips, putting down her fork as well. Taehyung sighed.

"Nothing." 

"Tsk. Of course it's nothing." His grandmother rolled her eyes and whisked away the uneaten eggs. As she made her way to the sink, she glanced behind her shoulder and her gaze softened.

"I don't know what he did. I don't know what you did. Heck, I don't even know how you met him but please, don't do anything stupid. You're my only grandson and I love you too much to lose you." She smiled, wrinkles forming and Taehyung could feel tears threatening to leak out. He nodded and made a beeline for the front door.

He slammed the door shut and choked back tears. Taehyung took a glance at the still shattered bottle in the lawn, along with his phone. 

He was starting to regret his rash actions. 

Where am I even supposed to get the money to buy a new phone?

A/N

texting format will start next chapter! i hope you're satisfied with this, i really tried my best! 

12/20/19 sing: tried my best my ass