Chapter one; ticket

A brand new sunny day has come and many children are set to play outside with their friends, but maybe if they're lucky they might see some knights return from their quests while riding on their loyal horses or in their vehicles.

I open the blinds and wake my sister up, "rise and shine, sister." I grab her blanket, revealing her body.

"Come on, you have school today." I urged.

"like I give a damn." she groaned.

I sighed, "I'm going to the market later and if you don't get your butt out of bed, I'm not going to buy you ice cream."

Tzuyu finally gets up and points a finger at my chest, "fuck you."

"Aww, my big man tiddies are sad now." I imitated a sad tone which made Tzuyu stifle a laugh.

I smile at my own joke and went to the kitchen to cook a warm breakfast.

"What's for breakfast." Tzuyu sat down at the table while I serve her a plate of my cooking.

"egg rolls with a pinch of salt and ketchup at the side. You can toast your own bread if you want." I said as I munch on my toast.

We sat across each other then munched on our warm breakfast, "Mina would love this."

"Really?" I spoke.

"Yep, my friends love your cooking, so I gave some of my lunch to them." She nearly finishes her egg roll.

"Then I should make them lunch too, don't you think?"

"Nope, if you do they would stop doing favours for me." I stare at Tzuyu with a concerned expression plastered on my face.

"I'm just kidding, chill." We paused then laughed together.

"Geez, Tzuyu. stop treating your friends like slaves." I joked.

"I'm not!"

-15 minutes later-

"You ready?" I hand her a helmet.

"Yeah." she smiled and took the helmet. I revved up my motorcycle as Tzuyu got on.

She held on to my shoulders as I drive her to school in style, "Mom is coming back from abroad, you know that right?" I told her.

"Really? I forgot." People cleared the way as I sped up.

"You know we're not going to be late."

"I know, I just like being fast." We zoom past the castle which startled the guards a bit.

"there's a speed limit, you know." Tzuyu acknowledges.

"I know, now shut up." I lift up the handles and started to do a wheelie for a few moments before dropping.

We finally arrive at Tzuyu's high school, "have fun, okay? And don't flirt with any dudes there." I said as she removes her helmet.

"Okay, okay. Now go before people get the wrong idea." she urges.

"What wrong idea?" I ask.

"A lot of people think that you're my boyfriend." She fixes her hair.

I laugh silently, "fine, I'll go and just tell them that I'm just your brother."