Chapter Two; plans

Ever since that night, Tzuyu has been a little more open around me which thank God for that, since she always shuts me out seventy percent of the time. I was grateful but then I got kind of worried until now.

Tzuyu wants to go out with her friends but it involves boys hanging around them too. I haven't met them yet but I've heard of them, I think their names were Jackson and Jinyoung? Tzuyu told me that they are nice so I shouldn't worry. But it did concerned me about where they were going.

They planned on going to some karaoke booth to sing and party then they would go to a restaurant to eat. Nothing suspicious right? But the karaoke bar they would be going to involves alcoholics which I was afraid that Tzuyu will be forced to be under the influence of due to peer pressure.

"Come on, Y/n. I'll just stand my ground and I'll text you if I'm in trouble." I glance at her, full of concern.

"What if you can't? Don't they exercise regularly? If they do, you don't have a chance against them." I said.

"I'll just hit them in their weak spots." She bluntly spoke.

"They are going to drink, aren't they? What if you drink with them? You're still a teen and they are only nineteen!"

"So what?" I sighed.

"They could use their dominance to their advantage," I explained.

"Psh, what dominance do they have?" I bury my face into my hands, tired of explaining simple things to my dense sister.

"Once you agree to go, you're going to be treading in dangerous waters." I pointed it out.

She crosses her arms, "alright, alright. I get it. I'll be careful and try not to drink." I furrow my eyebrows.

"I will not be under the influence of alcohol." She stated.

"Okay, be careful alright? Or else I'm going to run over there and beat their asses myself!" She walks out of the door, towards her friends along with the boys alongside them.

I give the boys an unsettling glare, warning them not to do anything stupid.

They all walk away happily while I stand back and watch them. It reminded me of my military days, the good ones at least.

"I wished my old friends we're still alive." I smiled painfully.

I go back inside and packed some protein snacks along with some extra clothes since I'm planning to hit the gym to keep my structure strong.

-gym-

I went inside of the exercise room, it was empty. I shrugged, "At least I have the room to myself now." I made my way towards the weights and started lifting.

I switch between lifting and cardio every thirty minutes, then I go take a water break in between for five minutes. It was a routine I always followed ever since but I change it up a bit by doing cardio for an hour straight.

My build was big but not as big as those extreme bodybuilders. It was more of an average six-pack build but a little smaller. Since I'm a little short than the average male it was difficult to intimidate other guys.

"I should do pull-ups next." I huffed. I jumped high and grabbed the bars above me then started to pull my body up. I did this for a couple of minutes until I gave up.

"You come here often?" A voice spoke out.

I glance at the corner of the room, my eyes met up with the female general of the kingdom's army. I quickly bowed in respect but she chuckles lightly.