Chapter Eight; Dates with the heir

Dinner was going great with the royal family. Along with the other males I'm competing with. It does get awkward from time to time, but with a bit of wine between conversations, all goes well. Laughs and small snickers filled the dinner hall, making it sound like a drunken family party. Although, it does make the king happy that we are enjoying ourselves freely. 

Once we finished our first bottle of wine that we all been sharing. Two more comes in along with several bottles of scotch. The king smirked excitingly, " It's a good thing that Scotland is still standing after all these wars. It's the last country ever existed at this age." The maids carrying the alcoholics began passing them out. 

"It's a great thing that it didn't join forces with England to become another kingdom." A male named Wonwoo casually spoke. 

"Or any country in Europe. They would've become a big kingdom if they tried." Another dude replied. A gentleman from the old America empire spoke. I think his name was Mark.

"I have to agree." A buff guy said while crossing his arms. He sat back in a comfortable position. A male from the glorious empire of China. Although, I heard he was mixed but it's too bad I couldn't catch his name.

"They would've been a powerful kingdom but they missed the opportunity to become one."

The others nodded in agreement. After, the chatter began to rise again. Instead of the topic of kingdoms and empires they all talked about how good the beer is.

I smiled and held some small talk with the gentleman beside me while eating the delicious steak. We laughed a couple of times and drank bottles of scotch. Getting tipsy from three bottles, I decided to slow down on the drinking.

"Tell us, where are you from?" The guy on my left side asked. I think his name was Suho.

I chuckled before answering, " I'm from a country that has fallen years ago."

"Let me guess, Australia?" Another male asked. This time his name is Steven.

I shook my head, "Korea." It was a little painful saying where I was from since it was taken over by some other country.

"You know most of us are from Korea," Suho mentioned, "Like that dude named Wonwoo. He's definitely from Korea. He probably lived in Korea when it was being taken over."

I shrugged, "or he immigrated to some other area when it was taken by its adversary."

I gulped down my beer until the contents in the bottle were gone. "Chill with the drinking, Y/n. You're liver might be screaming for help you know." Suho mentioned playfully.

I grinned, "no need to worry, Suho."

I gulped down another bottle as time goes on. While drinking and conversing with my two new friends beside me, my attention wanders off to other people. Specifically, their faces.

My eyes watch the people around me, especially the female heir. Her beauty can grab anyone's attention, no doubt. She is basically the killer of men, a pretty woman who leads a man to his death if she wanted to.

Although, that's just a theory. I might be completely wrong and she might be an innocent cinnamon bun.

-after dinner-

Dinner ended a while ago and I'm still in the process of cleaning myself up. But I did need some assistance because I perhaps drank a bit too much.

"This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever done in my life," Soojin mumbled to herself.

She took off my clothes and set them on the bathroom counter, leaving me in the tub with my underwear on.