Chapter seven; dinner

I took off my shirt and dropped it on the ground. I enter the bathroom and I was quite astonished by the size of it. There was a fairly big bathtub and a table beside it that had a set of bath bombs.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, "What are these?" I picked one up then I noticed a note on the small table. It read, 'put this in water to see the magic : ).'

I glance towards the bathtub and immediately started to fill it up with warm water. As that was going on I looked around the bathroom for more interesting things. There was a set of cologne next to the sink that had unusual names on them like autumn bloom and Cherry flower.

I picked one up and accidentally sprayed my eyes with it, "Argh!" I rub eyes but it hurt even more.

I turned on the tap and washed my eyes from the cologne. "I better watch the eyes before I spray." I sighed.

I darted my vision to the bathtub which was done filling up with water.
I stripped, leaving me butt-naked then I enter the bathtub with the bath bomb at hand.

I looked at it curiously then dropped it into the water. It bubbled and the clear bathwater soon turned into a shimmering bright blue with slight hints of light purple. Bubbles layered on top of the water, it looked so similar to a cloud and it got thicker as the minute goes by.

After a while, I'm now covered in thick lumps of bubbles and having an enthusiastic time in the bathroom while smelling the fresh scented air coming from the bath bomb.

I relaxed in the tub and laid my head back onto the wall. I let the warm water consume my body as I dissolve into it, going under the bright blue bubbles. I held my breath and closed my eyes, staying like that for a while.

-later-

"I'm loving this place," I spoke while opening the window to let the wind in.

I held onto my towel covering my waist and knees while looking out to the outside world, "I wonder how Tzuyu is doing.." I muttered.

I put a finger out to let a small bird land on it. The small orange coloured bird looked at me curiously and stepped closer. It tilted its head to the side and chirped once then twice. Next, it was singing in a melody then flutters its wings.

I smile at the bird's cuteness then I placed down on the window frame's edge. It chirped then flew away.

I smile wholeheartedly, "I should go change now."

I put on the fancy attire Soojin set out for me and looked at the full-body mirror next to my bed. The creases around my biceps are too eye-catching, making me look bulky but overall I think I look decent in this outfit.

I turn around to see the backside and it looks equally as good. I smile then left my room and made my way to the dining hall.

As I walk down the corridor I see the princess talking to her maids, she smiles kindly to them. It made my heart unusually warm and beat.

Abruptly, somebody grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. "Hey, are you stupid!?" It was Soojin.

"Going to dinner with hair like that!? Ugh, your blood is literally filled with filthiness! Come, I'll get your stupid hair fixed by one of the greatest stylist in the entire kingdom!" She dragged me down the hall, stomping angrily simply because of my appearance.

"Why do you care about me being presentable to dinner?" I ask curiously.

Soojin flinched and stopped to think for a second, "The second-hand embarrassment would be overwhelming for me and a lot of them talked bad about you."