Chapter fourteen; The Wild Beast of the Dark Nation

"This is going to be fun," Jimin spoke in a lower tone. He poses like a wild animal about to attack his prey. 

At the corner of my eyes, I see his nails slowly grow. The nails turned into an extremely dark purple colour. 

The tips of his nails grew sharper and sharper as it lengthens. Jimin slowly turned into a devilish monster. His muscle's mass increased and his small body grew in size. 

 I nervously gulp and tighten my grip around my sword. I feel the dangerous tension between him and I. I sense Jimin impatiently waiting for one us to make our first moves. 

His grin grows wider as moments go by. I could see the corner of his lips twitching, he was trying to resist his evil smile. 

I narrow my eyes and tense my muscles. "If you won't attack first then I will!" I yell before charging straight at him.

I roar while running at him with my sharp-edged weapon pointing towards him. "Come at me!" Jimin yells with full of excitement.

I strike but he caught it with his bare hands. He grabbed it and threw me to the side. I feel my back sink into the wall. Then felt my body drop towards the ground.

I push myself up and glanced at his palms the place where I struck my sword. Afterwards, I realize.

"It didn't even make a scratch?" I whispered to myself. 

I hear a loud laugh coming from above. "Do you really think that I'll be easy to beat?" Jimin grips on to my hair, using it to lift my head. 

I wince out of pain. "You'll be a great meal for my master's pets, " He grins widely. 

I groan lowly. "And who is that master of yours?" I spoke with a tone that barely went above a whisper. "I can't say," Jimin teases. 

"I can only tell you once you're nearly dead!" He threw me yet again towards another wall. 

I tremble from pain and feel blood trickle down from my nose. It drops onto the dirty floor, but it wasn't the usual crimson red colour. 

"Blue?" I mumble. A moment later, I felt a strong force hit my cheek. I fall onto the ground, weak and vulnerable. 

"I almost feel sorry for your foolish ass. And you know, if you let your ego take over it'll make you look like a clown." Jimin harshly puts his shoes onto the side of my cheek. Putting more weight on it as minutes pass. 

"You know? You sound a lot like Mina," I chuckle. Jimin narrows his eyes, "Mina? That one general from this pathetic kingdom?" 

"So, you've done your homework." I barely spoke. It's difficult to speak when you have a shoe squishing your cheek .

I hear Jimin giggle, "Of course. We plan on taking over it." 

"Who's we?" I lift my head up, only for it to be slammed back down. "Isn't it obvious? " Jimin spoke in a low tone. 

"The Dark Nation will purify this kingdom. We know what's best for the world," He said. 

"How do you know what's good and what's not!?" I shout. "Shut up, you pathetic scum!" He lifts his feet then kicks my body.

He grips on to my collar, lifting me up. "Master knows all. He has the knowledge of the gods! Don't you dare badmouth him or I'll gladly serve your punishment." 

Jimin use his other hand and traces his sharp fingers across my bruised cheek down to my neck. "I'll make sure that it leaves a mark." He grins as he gently pushes down his nail down onto the flesh of my neck.