Give Me A Sign

Janae's POV

I was nursing Eva while sitting on the couch. I was folding laundry, but she decided she didn't want her bottle and wanted mommy. I was waiting for Roman to come back and get her so Val and I could discuss some things. He had told me he had something to tell me. Whenever he was over and it was reasonable I would let Roman have her since he had aired out how he felt about Val spending time with her. I head the door bell and I got up. I went and unlocked the door. Adrian and Roman stood there and smiled. They had the same smile. She really favored him which was cute to me. "Hey, sorry she didn't want her bottle and I got tired of fighting her." I smiled letting them in.

"Really?" Roman asked confused following me upstairs.

"Yeah, I don't know what's been up with her this morning. She's been fussy and not feeling anything. I put her in her bouncer and it was like I was torturing her." I laughed.

"Well if my little sister wants to be held home her!" Adrian popped on the couch.

"Bet, you fold the laundry then and I can hold her." I smiled at her.

"Roman, fold the laundry so Janae can hold Eva." Adrian laughed.

"Actually she is wet." I sat her up and adjusted myself.

"You love being a big sister so much burp her and change her Adrian." Roman smiled.

"I will, because I'm an amazing sister and you are too much of a punk to." She laughed. "Is the stuff in your room?"

"Yeah lovie, everything is laid out on the bed. You can get her dressed for the day too. The makeup I got you is on my dresser too. It came yesterday." I smiled at her.

"Yay, I love you. I'm still trying to figure out what to call you. I've constructed a list. I'm narrowing it down. Since you always call me lovie I'm going to call you my Lovie. Its cute right! You're my Lovie." She smiled.

"I'm your Lovie. I like it." I smiled at her and she went back into my room.

"Lovie, look at you moving up. Mama is Nonna, Gianni is Uncle, Bella is Auntie, and you're Lovie. I feel like I'm easing closer to dad." He said quietly.

"Yeah, what if she hits you with daddy?" I asked taking my hair out of my bun shaking it out.

"I'm crying. It's a wrap then. I will fold." He smiled. I laughed and a comfortable silence fell between us. I looked over at him and he was looking down. He looked good. My hormones were all over, but he always looked good. I felt the familiar flutter of the baby moving and I smiled to myself and touched where I felt him or her move. "How is the baby?" He asked.

"Oh, we don't have to talk about it." I didn't want him to be uncomfortable.

"No, I want to. The baby must have moved. You did that thing you would do when Eva moved. Do you know what you're having yet?" He seemed interested.

"This little one is good. I think we'll find out whether it's a boy or a girl with in the next couple of weeks." I smiled folding my clothes again.

"What do you want?" He asked starting to help me.

"I'll take a girl." I couldn't shake the fact that I only wanted to have his son.

"Is one not enough?" He laughed.

"I have two girls already. A third one and I'll have my own Powerpuff Girls." I smiled.

"You consider Adrian yours?" He seemed surprised.

"Oh sweetie, she was mine long before she was yours. Now she is ours." I put the now folded clothes in the basket. He smiled and nodded. I got up, but I must have moved too fast because I got woozy. Roman stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Moved a little too quick there Janae." He smiled.