Love and War

Roman's POV

I was sitting on the bed watching Janae get ready to go out for girl's night out with her friends. Personally I would really love to just have a night in with us and the girls. I chose not to argue because our relationship wise it has been peaceful. We haven't bumped heads, broke our weekend together, or anything. We actually have either been sleeping at each other's places more and more. She was doing her make up in her robe in the mirror. She was so excited. She hadn't really had a night out away from the girls since they were born. She looked over at me and smiled. She looked really good. I wasn't hiding that I was staring at her. I never did. She was my wife after all. I wanted to stare, so I was going to stare. Honestly there is no woman on this earth that just is so beautiful. I don't know what I would have done if she actually filed those papers. She wouldn't have had to keep my last name. She'd eventually find someone else that would love her like she deserved. Holy fucking shit I need to do better because I will end up killing any man that tried to talk to her. She sprayed something on her face and walked over to her closet. She grabbed a few items out and laid them on the bed. Before she could go back to the bathroom I pulled her on top of me and she laughed. She straddled me. She smelled so good. Her phone rang and she reached and grabbed it. "Hey love." She answered. I kissed her neck and she smiled at me. She continued talking on the phone then hung up. I untied her robe revealing just her black panties. "When can I take you out? I want to date you again." I slid the robe off her shoulders. She started to grind her hips on me. I lightly kissed her on her lips. She ran her hands under my shirt and slipped it over my head. I pushed her panties to the side and she was already ready. I was so hard in this moment my dick could cut through marble. She grabbed me and my breath hitched. She slid on to my dick and let out a moan. She threw her head back and began to ride me. I held on to her hips for everything that was in me. I wrapped my arms around her waist pulling her closer. Her skin was so soft against mine. I gripped her ass and started to push deeper into her. I caught her lips again to muffle her moans. The babies were sleeping, but Adrian was wide awake in the living room with Z and Kendra. We rolled over. Our breathing got heavier. My strokes became deeper and faster trying to get her to the finish line. She wrapped her legs around my waist. That sent me over the edge. "Roman." She tightened around me and moaned out. She moved her legs and I slowly pulled out of her. Her hair had fallen out of the clip and surrounded her. Her eyes were low while she tried to catch her breath. I adjusted my shorts and went to the bathroom. I ran a wash cloth under warm water then rung it out. I went back to the bed and gently slipped her panties off and wiped her honey pot clean. She just looked at me. "This hasn't happened in a while." She said softly.
"Yeah it's been a few years." I admitted I had stopped after the first pregnancy scare.
"I have to get ready. Thank you." She sat up and scooted off the bed. She grabbed a new pair of underwear and the clothes off of the bed. She went to the bathroom and grabbed her clothes. She came out soon after. She had on jeans, this sexy ass lace bra thing, and some sort of cardigan over it. I just stared at her. I needed to get the woman pregnant again. She looked too good right now and I need to talk about baby number 4. "How do I look?" She asked.
"Y-y-you look whoa." She smiled at me. She went to the door and opened it. She grabbed the heels she had pulled out earlier and went into the living room. I followed behind. "How do I look girls?" She twirled.
"Hot mama!" Kendra laughed.
"Auntie Nae is a whole meal." Z looked over at her.
"You're a whole full course meal!" Adrian smiled.
"Thank you girls. I have the kitchen fully stocked for you. Don't be too loud the girls are sleeping." There was a knock at the door and I went to answer it. Val, Alicia, and Athena were at the front door. "You two look beautiful."
"Aww thanks best friend." Alicia laughed. "He gave me his flannel."
"What about me?" Alessia walked in behind them.
"You look good too baby mama." I kissed her cheek.
"See my bonus mom, aunt, and mom are all three MILFs." Adrian laughed and then went back to looking at the TV. I looked at Alessia and she was grinning from ear to ear. I smiled too. "Mom? Did she just say mom?" I asked.
"I thought it was a onetime thing last week, but she says it all the time now. She calls me mom!" She whisper yelled.
"I got an I love you yesterday." I smiled.
"Our daughter loves us." She hugged me.
"We did good. Well you did good. I just have a year under my belt" I hugged her back.
"What's up with the black lace? Is that the theme?" Val asked.
"Sean and Will are hosting a party and told us to come through. We're making it a mom's night out. Alicia is our guide of how to act like we don't have kids."
"The rest of us are here. I love all the titties I'm seeing tonight ladies. We are not milk machines, but we are women to be desired and we are getting Alessia laid! Sorry forgot her kid was in the room." Christina walked right in with Bella, Hailee, and Leena following. "Alessia you are bad as fuck. You might just be the one to take me home."
"A snake skin blazer. I'm here for it. Here's the lipstick you asked for." She tossed it to her. "I'm down to take you home." Alessia was still leaning on me.
"Thanks, honeybee." Christina went to the bathroom in the hall.
"Hailee you want me to bring my slides just in case?" Janae asked.
"I have mine in my bag." Hailee smiled.
"Keys to your Escalade please." Janae smiled holding her hand out to me.
"Please drive safe. No drinking and driving. You know what you have fun. Alessia you're driving tonight." I handed her the keys.