Chapter Two.

2

"We now present to you Mr. And Mrs. Morrison" With that Marcello and I walked out onto the floor.

We went up to the speaker and I grabbed the Microphone from her.

"We want to thank you all for coming. We love each of you. Everyone enjoy yourselves. " I put the microphone down and walk hand and hand with Marcello to our tabel. I wanna go home. I'm tired and kinda excited about making love for the first time with my husband tonight. Being a virgin is'nt easy around Marcello.With his sexy abs and cheekbones and dimples! He was shocked when I told him I was a virgin and gonna stay that way until marrige.

"Baby? " Marcello's deep voice called out to me.

"Yes,"

"Are you okay? Ive been calling you for two minutes. " Aww he's worried. I must have been too deep in thought.

"Yeah i'm fine. " I say giving him a reassuring smile.

"I Know you wanna go home. Don't worry, we'll be going soon baby I promise."

"What did I do to deserve you?" I ask him looking into his eyes.

"I should be the one asking that question my love." He said making me blush.

I kissed his lips and he kissed me so softly

"You look beautiful. Let's dance and then home okay? " I smiled and nodded.

We got up and walked out unto the dancefloor. He pulled me close. I feel his body pressed against mine. It feels nice so nice that I lay my head against his shoulder. As we glide around the dance floor I realize this is where I wanna be, for the rest of my life. In his arms forever.

"Bea," I looked up to my husband.

"Yes baby" He smiled at me.

"Tonight, do you wanna use protection? Or do you just wanna let it be?" He asked while moving a curl out of my face.

"Your mother helped me get birthcontrol last month" I know he wants kids right away but I kinda wanna enjoy my sex life and my husband before bringing anyone else into it.

"You've been taking it?" He says, frowning.

"Yes," I hope this doesn't start an argument.

"It will do for now." He says kissing my cheek.

"I'm gonna go say good-bye to your mom" I say removing myself from his grip. And not waiting for his responce. I found my mother and pulled her into a hug.

"I Love you, " She says,

"I Love you, too, Mom. "

"What's wrong Bea? " she said while searching my eyes for any sign of despair . "

"Nothing, it's just... he has a problem with the birth control." I say looking at the floor.

"Did he tell you that? " Well he didn't actually say that?

"No"

"So talk about it when he tells you it's a problem. Not on your wedding night. Enjoy it and have fun. " She says smiling at me expectedly.

"Okay mommy" I smiled but it dropped when I felt a hand on my lower back. I looked over my shoulder and there was my husband.

"Baby, do you want to go home?" He wraps his hands around my body.

"I'm Sorry I didn't mean to upset you, I promise. " He whispers in my ear.

"I know Cello I wanna go home. " I turned around and kissed him.

"I Love you " He says against my lips. And he takes my hand. we say our goodbyes and get into his Jaguar F-Type Roadster. The most luxurious car i've ever seen. I love to just ride and relax. It's like riding on a cloud.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••