Chapter Nine

9. ^^Duncan^^

"Babe, what is wrong?" I ask Marcello when I walked out of the bathroom after getting ready for bed. I put on one of his t-shirts and it smelled so much like him.

"Nothing, I just don't feel like talking." He says as I get into be and getting under the covers. He's already beside me and reading a book. I kissed his lips and turn over. If he doesn't wanna tell me I won't beg him. I close my eyes and felt satisfied. I only had them closed for two minutes when my phone rang. I sat up and saw it was Duncan. What could he want it's eleven thirty.

"Hello?" I ask him.

"Hey girl, ca-can y-you come get me?" He sounded like he was crying.

"Is something wrong?" I ask him

"I dr-drove over t-to Carlos's-" And he was cut of by his crying his heart out.

"Calm down and tell me what happened. And then tell me where you are. " I say getting out of bad and putting on some shorts and boots. He took a long breath, and then began to speak.

"I drove to Carlos's house to bring him some food I made for him. I knocked on the door since I was holding a plate but he didn't answer. So I just used my key. I walked in and heard noises like moaning and grunting. So you know me I burst into the bedroom. And there he was handcuffed to the bed with a woman riding his dick." He says then bursts into more tears. Wow Carlos he is so low. He is probably too upset to drive.

"I'll be there in two minutes and you're at Carlos's right?" I ask just to be sure.

"Yeah hu-hurry c-cause I can't take it anymore being here." He says and hangs up.

"Marcello can you come with me to pick up Duncan please." I ask that way Duncan won't have to go back to Carlos's house to get his car.

"Yeah, why?" He says and jumps out of bed putting on a shirt and shoes.

"Tell you in the car come on." I said before, I grabed his hand and ran downstairs. I got my keys and Duncan some water. And we ran out of the front door. I ran straight to my car and got in forgetting about Marcello.

"Slow down baby we'll get there, now, what happened." I totally ignored him and pulled out of the driveway and drove to Carlos's house.

"Baby, what the hell happened why you driving like this?" He says and keeps looking at me. His face is so sexy!

"You'll see ." I say as we pulled up at Carlos's. Duncan was sitting on the ground crying and shaking. I got out of the car and went to him.

"I hate you Carlos!" He yells and cries I just grabbed his arm and helped him up.

"Come on Duncan let's go." We walked to the car and Marcello got out and got into Duncan's car.

"Where are we going baby?" Marcello yells.

"Duncans house follow me." I stared driving and Duncan was just crying a river.

"He was no good anyway. You deserve better." I say looking over at Duncan.

"But I loved h-him" he says and I sigh inwardly, wishing he had'nt gone through this.

"I know here drink some water." I give him some water while we were at the stop light.

"I don't want no fucking water. I want some liquour! Get me some Henessy or some Scotch." I laughed but he threw the water out of the window.

"Hey! Is this your house?" I ask as i stopped in front of the house I believed was his.

"Yeah" he said and got out of the car and went in. I rolled down my window and watched him go in.

"Take care of yourself, and don't do too much drinking." I said and I watched as Marcello parked Duncan's car in his driveway.

"So what happened?" Marcello says when he gets into the car.

"He caught Carlos cheating with a woman." I said shaking my head and driving home.

"Eww that's nasty. He was having sex with him. Now he gon stick his penis in a woman?" Cello says and that does sound nasty. And what woman would want that?

"Eww that is a thought that can really turn you off." I say laughing.

"I know right!" I laughed really hard. I wonder why he would suddenly turn straight. He might have always been straight. No because, then why would he want Duncan.

I drove into our driveway. I sat there thinking on why he would do this.

"Bea you there?" Cello said waving a hand in my face.

"Oh yeah I was just thinking." I laughed at myself then I looked at Marcello. Would he ever do that to me? Would he cheat on me?

"Stop, thinking whatever you're thinking. I don't like the look on your face." He says, I sit back and try to stop thinking about it. But I would feel devastated if he cheated. If he cheats I don't even wanna know.

"Love, stop looking like you're about to cry." He says when he opens my door. I look up at him and smile sadly at him trying to make it better. But why am I getting sad about something that hasn't even happened yet? Marcello lifts me up bridal style and takes me into the house.

I put my arms around his neck and put my head on his chest.

"If you tell me what you were thinking about i'll tell you something, that bothered me tonight." He said and sat me down on the bed and took my shoes off. He took my pants off leaving me in his t-shirt and my gray cotton panties. This is my favorite outfit anyday.

"I was thinking about how I would feel if you cheated on me. Also, what would I do if I found out. I don't think i'd ever want to find out." I layed back and sighed loudly.

"I. Would. Never. Do. That. To. You. Love. Ever" He says kissing my lips with every word. While laying on me. I wrap my legs around him. I love when he lays on me.

"I believe you, and I love you with all my heart. But tell me what upset you tonight." I asked really comfortable.

"I saw you holding the baby and I felt a little jealous and especially when Marissa announced she was pregnant." I kiss him to ease the air tension.

"Your clock is really ticking Marcello. Why do you want a baby so badly?" I ask really wanting to get to the bottom of this.

"We could make a cute little family. Also, if we have a baby you'll have another reason not to leave." Marcello says burying his head in my neck. My poor little hubby. He thinks that I would leave her.

I put both of my hands on his face an lift his head. I stare into his eyes for a while.

"I would never want to leave you. I'm happy where I am Marcello." I kissed him. He returned his face back to the crook of my neck and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••