Chapter Five

5

After straightening my breast lenght hair and adding some pink lip gloss to my lips I was ready to go. I went to check my phone that I hadn't touched in three days. I know I had emails out of the wood works. But i'm hoping none of them were from Crystal my out of control patient. I'm a clinical nurse. Every week she comes into the office for a pregnancy test. Knowing it's gonna be the same result as last test. I don't even think she has sex. She just likes the attention. She preteands that her husband and her have been trying for years. But all the nurses know it's not true. If so then why is her husband not with her when she takes the test she is always alone. And just like I was expecting a email from my secretary telling me to call him. I might as well Marcello is still getting ready.

"Hello" He finally answers after the third ring.

"You wanted me to call?" Finally Marcello emerges from the bathroom. Ready to say something but I show him my phone.

"Yeah um to notify you that you have Crystal tomorrow at One for the usual. And the rest is walk -ins so you can just come in at one. " Ugh I might have to talk to Crystal tomorrow.

"I might just come at the usual time. Just to see what's going on." I say into the phone while grabbing my purse.

"Alright, and congradulations you looked fierce at that wedding darling. You let them have it honey. " He is the cliché gay assitant.

"Thank you I know honey" I smiled at the compliment. You wanna have lunch tomorrow? " It would be nice to have a lunch buddy.

"Girl, i'm broke." He says making me laugh. ooh ephifiany. I walk downstairs leaving Marcello upstairs.

"Okay i'll stay home untill one and you come over at twelve o'clock and i'll make us lunch and we can ride home and back together." I say getting a little excited.

"Okay, but I hope you can cook" I laugh at him.

"You know that I can I don't know why you acting like you aint never had none before. Because you were begging for more." Thats when Marcello coughs and I remember my plans.

"I have to go i'll talk to you tomorrow." I say laughing

"Okay bye hunty" he laugh

"Bye. " Now that that's taken care of we can go. I look at my husband who's fixing our picture on the wall. He looks handsome with his kakies and green shirt.

"Trying to look like me?" He looks up and smiles.

"Of course baby we're newly wedded. We are supposed to do that cute stuff don't you think?"

"Yeah let's go" I said grabbing my green purse. I think it matches my dress perfectly. We walk out the door and stop in the driveway.

"My car" He says and I nod and make my way to the car and get in. But Marcello walks to my side.

"Get out please, love " I obeyed while looking at him with a raised eyebrow. He closes the door and stepped aside for me to get in.

"You deserve to have all doors opened for you." I kiss him, and get into the car. He does the same.

"I love you" I look over at him and he's smiling.

"Same here babe forever, and ever." I blush furiously.

"Love?" He asks

"Yes, my darling husband?" I look at him expectantly.

"Who was that you were on the phone with earlier?" He asks me. My nosy nosy hubby.

"Oh just my Duncan "

"Your Duncan? " He questions while laughing. He's probably thinking the same thought I am.