Chapter Nineteen

19. ^^Daisy^^

I was woken up by my door bell. I groaned, I was sleeping so good. I peeked out of the curtains and saw a red Toyoata Camry. I don't know anybody who drives that type of car. The bell rung again and I went to the door and opened it and saw a tall fit beautiful light skinned woman with long blonde weave wearing a tight green dress. And a little girl beside her that was brown skinned and had two ponytails and a little cute green jumper on.

"Hey, you must be Mrs.Morrison." She said with a smirk on her face. I leaned against the door frame and smiled.

"Yes, I am. And who are you?" i asked and she smiled and giggled. I looked at her and waited for her answer.

"Oh shit, you don't know?" She said laughing and holding her stomach. What is she on about? I put my hands out and waited.

"I'm Daisy Morgon Jeffs, I was Marcello's assistant since he started at boulder until I got pregnant." Oh he did say he had to hire a new secretary about two years ago. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Oh well i'm sorry but Marcello is not home right now. I tell him you both visited." I said and put my hand on the door. Daisy pushed the little girl and the little girl put her hand out.

"Nwice two mweet ywo." She said in an angelic voice and I smiles but Daisy rolled her eyes.

"What did I tell you about talking like a damn baby! "Daisy said and slapped the girl in the back of the head.

"Hey! Don't do that!" I yelled and she crossed her arms.

"Nice to meet you too angel." I bent down and said to her and she laughed.

"Nwo mwe nwame not angel it's M&M." She said and I giggled.

"Tell her your real name." Daisy said and smirked.

"Marloe Morriswon" I froze and looked up at Daisy and she was laughing. I rose up slowly and put my hand out for Marloe and brought her into the living room with Daisy following.

"All them times he took me to those dirty motels and he was living like this." She mumbled

Walking around slowly as her heels clicked on the floor. Dirty motels? Is she serious? I'm gonna get to the bottom of this.

"Do you like sponge bob Marloe?" I asked and she smiled and nodded. I turned to it on TV and went upstairs and into my closet. I put on some shorts and left my red shirt on. I got my phone off the charger and dialed Marcello's number. He answered on the third ring.

"Miss me already? Baby I just left two hours ago." He says laughing and I got even angrier.

"No, I don't get your ass home." I semi yelled at him. I heard him laugh on the other end.

"If you're horny you are just going to have to wait." Marcello says amusingly.

"Marcello, either get here in ten minutes or i'm leaving this house and never coming back! " I screamed as a tear slide down my face.

"Bea what's wrong with you?" Marcello asked me but I hung up. I sat on the bed and thought about all the times he never came home before we were married. When we got engaged he left me at home all the time. Then when he came home he got drunk. But when I told him I was leaving he changed. Was he seeing her then?! Could that percious little girl be his? No she can't be. Then why would he want me to have a child if he had one already. I don't know what i'll do if she's his. She can't be. I heard a car screech to a stopping point. I went to the top of the stairs and saw a frienghtened Marcello push through the door. His eyes looked around the room and say Marloe his eyes were guilty? He switched his eyes to Daisy right beside Marloe and if looks could kill, she would be dead. I made my way down the stairs and stoped at the last on so I would have some height over him. I crossed my arms and he looked towards me. A tear slide down his face. Marloe is my husbands child. I knew it right then.