Chapter Eighteen

18

Marcello's alarm clock was ringing and it was getting on my nerves. And he just kept pressing the snooze button. If he does it one more time! I swear i'm gonna throw the alarm clock.

"Marcello please turn it off and get up." I mumbled to him and opened my eyes and nudging him with my fingers.

"No five more minutes." He says and I giggle. I straddled him and bounced up and down until I felt hands grip my waist. That's my que to get up and I did. I went to the shower and started it and laid out our tooth brushes and put tooth paste on them and went back to the bed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him out.

"No I don't want to go." He said and I draged him to the bathroom while he stumbled walking. Once we got into the bathroom I stripped him I striped myself and got in pulling his hand and pulling him into the shower. I soaped up his washcloth and washed every part of him while he leaned his head against the tile wall of the shower. I turned around and started to wash myself when he stopped me. He started to wash me and and I felt so much better. I handed him the shampoo so he can was my hair. He rubbed my scalp and I closed my eyes. Nayla is gonna do my hair today. When he was done I stepped foward and rinsed my hair out while Marcello was burning hole in my ass with his eyes. I got all the soap out and got all the soap off Marcello and myself and we got out. I went to the mirror to look at my hair but Marcello started drying himself off. My hair gets so curly when I wash it. I turned around and Marcello was standing behind me with his towel open and I laughed.

"Towel hug for my beautiful wife and possibly the mother of my child." He smiled really big and I walked into the towel and he hugged me with it and dried me off. I love towel hugs they're soft and warm.

"Okay come on you have to get dressed." I say when the towel hug lasted a little too long. I went into the room with him following me and into the closet. I brought down his suit and shoes and handed them to him. I went to my side of the closet and picked out my red over the shoulder oversized tshirt and just put it on. It is so comfy.

"Are you dressed yet?" I asked Marcello when I went into the bedroom and he was putting on his paants and I nodded in approval. I went downstairs into the kithchen. Maybe I can make him a quick breakfast. I go over to the fridge and look inside. There is nothing but eggs and my mind drifts off to us at the grocery store. I shake my head. No breakfast for him. But i'm gonna have some of the chocolate and strawberry ice cream i've been hiding from Marcello. I got a spoon and took my tub of ice cream and went to the living room. I sat down on my comfy white couch and proped up a pillow and layed back. But quickly got back up because the remote was on the coffe table. I turned on the TV and layed back opening my brand new tub of ice cream and. Atlanta Exes are really crazy.

"Baby, I love you and i'm late! Call me at twelve okay?" Marcello says appearing in front of me with a fresh suit on and smelling like blueberries. He pecked my lips and I nodded.

"Love you too handsome. You need to stop and get food because I know you're not gonna do it if I don't tell you." I said and he flashed me a winning smile and walked towards the door. He opened it and looked at me and blew me a kiss and I pressed it to my heart. Then he was gone. Gosh what would I do without him? He got me up early in the morning on my day off. Im already feeling sleepy. I got up and went into the kitchen to put the icecream back in the freezer. I went into the hall closet and got out my blue, red and white plaid blanket. I went back to the couch and closed my eyes.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••