Chapter Eight

8

Today, it's Saturday and Marcello has court. I want to surprise him when he gets home. I now kinda have this sex thing figured out and now I want to seduce him when he gets home. I wanna tease him a little. We have been married for two weeks now and I want to spice it up. I finish spraying perfume on my naked body and walk into my closet. And go into my personal wedding gifts and look through my lingerie to find the perfect one. I found a red lace garter belt set with a matching lace bra. I put on the set and go into the bathroom to look at myself. Damn, if I was a man I would totally do her. I think my hair should be curly. I might need it cut. I turn on the curling iron and brush my teeth and put on my red high heels. I walk back in to the bathroom but my phone rings. I go into the room and get my phone off the bed. I look at the caller ID and it's my mother in law.

"Hello?" I say and walk back into the bathroom.

"Bea, how are you honey? I haven't, heard from you in two weeks." She says her voice full of worry.

"Yes mom i'm fine." I say curling my hair.

"Good, I want you and Marcello to come over to family dinner tonight. And it's at seven." That means we have to go no questions asked.

"We will be there." I say finishing my hair. And playing with it in the mirror.

"Alright baby, I got to call Marrissa now and let her know. " I'm glad Marissa's coming she will be a great talk buddy and her children are adorable.

"Okay mamma love you." I say

"Love you too, bye bye." She says ending the conversation. I hang up the phone and go into my room and put it on the charger. I was just in time because I hear Marcello coming in the door.

"Baby, you home?!" I hear him call. This is my que to walk downstairs.

"Yeah, i'm home" I say walking down the stairs slowly. And looking him in the eyes.

"Baby what are you wearing?" He says with his mouth wide open. I think it's working.

"This, oh it's nothing." I shrug and walk into the kitchen and he follows behind me.

"You're right, it's next to nothing." He says behind me and drags his hand down my back.

"What are you doing MR? " I ask as if I didn't know and turn around, to face him.

"The question is what am I about to be doing?" He asks

"And what is that?" I say leaning my back on the counter. He walks up to me and grabs the back of my thighs, and lifts my legs.

"You baby." He says kissing my lips. Ooh that is sexy but that's not apart of my plan.

"No!" I say and jump out of his embrace.

"What are you talking about baby I thought that was what was happening here." He says walking twords me and moving my curl out of my face.

"You thought wrong." I say smirking and turning around and opening the fridge. And bending down to the bottom of the fridge for some grapes. I grab the grapes and close the fridge.

"You hungry, baby" I said leaning my back against the fridge and waving the grapes in his face.

"Starving" he says walking over to me. That's my que to go. I walk over to the tabel and pull a chair out for him.

"Sit baby" I say patting the chair and he comes over and sits.

"Can I have some?" He asks with a huge smile on his face.

"Some of what baby?" I say popping the grape container open. I laughed, really hard inwardly.

"Grapes" he says reaching for the container and I slap his hand away.