Chapter Ten

10

"Bea wakey wakey breakfast time."

Marcello says shaking me out of my sleep. I open my eyes and look at him and he has a bright smile on his face. I look at the bedside clock and it was seven in the morning. Why is he so happy this early?

"No I don't wanna get up." I push him and close my eyes again. He kisses my thighs but he is trying to wake me up. So I don't budge. He lifts my shirt and tickels my belly. And he knows i'm seriously tickelish. I giggle so much it hurts.

"Cello please stop, please" He stops and smirks at me.

"Will you get up now?" I smile and shake my head no. And he shrugs and starts tickeling me again. I laugh until it hurts again.

"Okay okay i'll get up! " I shout and he makes the tickeling stop. He tries to kiss me and I block his lips with my hand.I feel sick and I think it's coming up. I get up and run to the bathroom and struggle to get the toilet lid open but I make it and puke my guts out. I feel my hair getting pulled back and put into a makeshift ponytail.

"Baby you good?" Marcello says when I finished throwing up. I nod and get up to brush my teeth. Why would I throw up? Maybe it was that macaroni and cheese. It did look a little suspect. I washed my face and I went downstairs with Marcello following behind me.

"Where is breakfast?" I laugh at him. He looks hurt by my question.

"Sit down so I can serve it to you." I sit down and he put a napkin in my lap. He brings my plate to me and I kiss him on the cheek when he sits.

"Thank You baby." My baby can cook breakfast. He loves cooking breakfast but anything else no. We dig in and these eggs are the best i've ever had.

"So does your stomach hurt?" He asks while looking at me.

"No, I feel fine really. I just think that macaroni lastnight was a little suspect." I say laughing.

"It was a little mushy." He laughs and looks at me for a while.

"Stop staring Marcello!" I yell

"I'm sorry you're just so beautiful woman, I can't, take it." I roll my eyes at him and laugh.

"So why did you make me breakfast?" I ask as I get done with mine. I get up and take his plate when he was done.

"I wanted to spend time with you because I have work tomorrow." He works all week except Saturday and Sunday. However, I am off Mondays and weekends.

"I am off on Monday's na na na na na. " I say shaking my butt in his face. He laughs and pulls me in his laps.

"I hate being away from you." He says playfully pouting. I kiss his lips and we make out for a while.

"You wanna g-" Marcello says and gets cut off by his cell phone ringing. He picks it up and answers it.

"Speak..........No I have told you over and over what the deal was....I don't care how you feel......If you come here ever you won't be getting anything anymore.....No it's not about her-" He cuts himself off and goes around the corner. I wonder what that's about. Who is he fussing at? He comes back around the corner and I wanna ask him but he might think i'm crazy. But I am his wife and I deserve to know anything he does.

"Who was that?" I ask and he looks at me like he's thinking.

"A client that wants things done his way as always." He says

Well what did you mean when you said it's not about her? " I sound noisy but I need to know.

"He asked to ask come to the house and I said no and he asked was it because of you and I said no." I nod and hug him.

"I hope you don't think I don't trust you. I was just asking because when you said 'her' I thought you were referring, to me. I'm sorry baby." He kisses me.

"I did'nt think that at all. I would be concerned too. I love you." He says and picks me up and carries me to the couch. I grabbed the remote and turned on the TV and he lays his head in my lap and I trace his waves.

"Joseline is a bad bitch." I said as we were watching LHHATL.

"What did I say about dirty words baby?" I roll my eyes and he gets up and picks me up and puts me over his shoulder.

"Put me down!" I squeal and he smacks my butt.

"No.More.Bad.Words." He chants and hits my butt with every word. He keeps doing it and runs around the couch. I laugh my heart out he is crazy. He stops and sits down on the couch with me laying on his lap laying on my stomach. I was still laughing.

"Why am I laying like this." I say and try to turn around but he shakes his head no.

"Tracy was right your butt did get bigger. Maybe not, I really can't see it good. " He takes my tights off and sighs in satisfaction.

"That's a better view of it." He says looking at it like he's amazed. I had to laugh and he smiles like a kid in a candy store.

"Could you touch it again. I love that baby" I say and look back at him. He does as I said but his hand takes a detour. But then it goes back up again. And he stops toughing it all together. I flip over and pout.

"Why did'nt you do anything?" I ask looking sad. He teased me and now i'm feeling a little deprived.

"You did'nt ask me to love." He said looking at me like it was the most obvious reason why.

"I usually don't have to ask. " I say and tilt my head to the side.

"Well, today I want you to ask me." I look at him and he's laughing. I have something funny for him.

"I could always take care of myself. I've done it for years now." I say waving my fingers in his face.

"Okay, you win i'll do it. But nobody but me does this not even you. Okay?" I nod and I kiss his cheek. He spreads my legs and plays with my clit making me arch my back. I moan and he goes faster until i'm about to reach my climax but he stops. I immediately snap my head in his direction and he chuckels.

"Bend over the couch arm." He says and I do as I was told. He comes behind me and spread my legs. He sticks a finger into me and I moan.

"I love that sound let's hear that again." He says and adds a finger and I moan again. He laughs and slowly moves his fingers in me.

"Cello, I wanna come." I said getting fustrated being slowly tourtured. Next thing you know his fingers are replaced with his penis. I cry out and my head drops down. He starts going crazy and I can't control it anymore.

"Ungh ungh" I say as I come violently onto him and he groans. But he keeps pumping furiously. I think I might have another orgasm. I don't know if that's possible the pleasure is too much.

"I-I can't take it ooh babe oooh." I say and he just keeps going.

"Take it like a woman baby!" He groans and suddenly lifts my leg onto the coach arm.

"Oh Gawd" I gasp at the pleasure and I explode onto him. He groans and releases into me. I swear I could fall asleep right there. I fall down onto the couch and lay down.

"Let's get into bed and sleep." He says and that sounds like a good idea so I get up and take a step but fall on my ass. My legs feel like jelly. Marcello stands over me and smiles hard and I look at him like seriously.

"Why are you smiling? It's not a good thing that I fell on my ass." He picks me up and we head to the bedroom.

"It is a good thing cause I fucked you until you couldn't walk." I laughed and he puts me into bed and gets in beside me. I am so spent and it's only twelve o'clock.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••