Chapter Three

3. ^^Marcello^^

I guess I had fallen asleep because I awoke to my husband shaking me awake. Mm, My Husband I like the sound of that.

"We're home babe. "

"Right Our home. " I said causing him to smile brightly

"Yes our home Mrs. Morrison " He said before lifting me up bridial style. Causing me to yelp.

"What are you doing?" I say in between laughs.

"Carrying my bride over the threshold. " He says kissing my cheek. We make it to the door and he unlocks it We walk inside and he puts me down.

"We have a very nice place. " Actually looking at it for the first time. The big kitchen with amazing marble counters. The gorgeous living room with plush white couches. The stairs that lead up to the three bedrooms. Two of which we don't use. They're filled with mostly stuff. But our room was definitely fucking amazing. With the King sized bed and the white capet. Flat screen TV. And our door sliding door that leads to our balcony. I'm going to spend my married life, here and possibly start a family here. I'm so excited.

"Baby why do you keep wandering off alone? Running away from me? " He says pulling me into the room from the balcony.

"No, just realizing how beautiful this house is. "

"I really wanna make love to you. If you want me to?" He says sitting on the bed and pulling a still standing me in between his legs and wraping his arms around me.

"Of course, I do. " I say whole heartedley. I Guess that was his que to stand up. And he walks behind me and moves my hair to the side.

"I got you something. " At that moment, I felt something cold on my neck. And look down at it, a diamond necklace. It's pretty, but why? I turn around, about to ask why? But he sees it on my face.

"As you know i've lost my virginity. And I can't... get it back to give it to you. I'm so happy you waited. But I wish I would've known God would send me someone as special to me as you. I wish I would have saved myself for you. But, I didn't so this is what I can give to you. Even though it's not as precious as virtue. "

"Awwww Baby it's okay. It doesn't matter. All that matters is that you are mine. And that we love each other. " I say putting my hands around his neck and kissing him. But he deepens the kiss by asking for entrance with his tongue which I allow. Toungue kissing Cello is the best! But he ruins it by breaking the kiss.

"Cello!" I say hitting his shoulder. And he chuckles.

"I wanna take off your dress. " And I turn around, eager for him to take it off. He slowly unbuttons my dress kissing the skin under every button he undoes. And then he peels off the dress. Where under it lies my lace thong and bra set. I turn around, and he looks at me wide eyed.

"I Guess this is why you never let me see you naked? " I bite the side of my bottom lip and nod seductively. I think it's working.

"Damn, baby" He says as he makes his way towards me. I take that moment to unbutton his tux and get him out of it until he's in just pants. I place my hands on his belt buckle and look up at him smiling.

"Go ahead, it's all yours..." I don't have time for him to finish that sentence. I finish undressing him.While he plays with my hair. Now he's just in boxers. But, his erection is basically coming out. I Pull the boxers off to see all of him. I stare at it wide eyed. What have I gotten myself into?

"It'll only hurt for a couple of minutes. I promise. " I nod stepping back, looking at my husband fully. He was sexy with the flawless abs and face. Wonderful spirit I really love him.