Chapter Eleven

11

I woke up after our power nap and it was ten thirty. I looked over to see Marcello snoring. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom because I was cramping. Ugh the wrong time to get my period. My pills make it regular so i'm greatful for that. I check to see and yep there it is. I hope there is no blood on my new sheets. I turn on the shower and get some medication for the pain and take it. I get into the shower and relax. Maybe me and Marcello can go out. But I don't wanna go to a club i'm not a party girl never have been. Maybe we can go out to eat. I'll ask him what he wants to do. I turn off the shower and dry off. I go overand brush my teeth. I don't know what to wear so I just put on some flow panties and a pad with some boy shorts. I'll just figure out what to put on when Marcello wakes up. I walk into the bedroom to wake him.

"Mar Mar" I say and tap him on the chest. He turns his back to me.

"Marcello!" I yell and he jumps up and looks to my side of the bed then when he doesn't see me he runs out of the room.

"Baby where are you? Are you hurt?" He yells oh he thinks i'm in danger. I get back on my side of the bed and pretend i've been sleeping the whole time. He runs upstairs and i'm guessing sees me.

"Bea that's not funny." He says trying to keep a straight face when I look up at him.

"What are you talking about i've been here the whole time." I say holding in my laughter.

"Man, no you were'nt I looked." He said laughing.

"I'm telling you I was here!" I said laughing and he gets back in bed and I lay my head on his chest.

"Why don't you have on a shirt Bea Morrison?" He asks looking down at me. I look up at him and he looked pleased. I roll over and stradle him and he places his hands on my waist instinctively. I can feel his hard member poking me. Too bad I can't help him with that.

"I wanted to see if you wanted to go somewhere. Like to a Resturant or something and I didn't know what to wear." I giggled and grinned.

"The only place I wanna be is inside y-" I cut him off by putting my finger over his mouth. He looks at me like i'm crazy. I just laugh softly at him.

"I'm under construction" I say and he nods slowly. That is what I tell him when i'm on my period. I think the whole term is nasty for men to think about. So that is why I came up with that.

"We could go to chili's" He says that's his favorite resturant. I nodded and got off of him and went into the closet. I put on a mid-thigh length black dress.

And some plain black wedges with a white bow on them. Make up time I go into the bathroom and put on my makeup. I did the smoky eye look and smoe red lipstick. I think I need my hair done again I want my hair shoulder length I think. Anyway I put my hair into a high ponytail with a bang on the side. And some diamond studs. I twirl in the mirror and I look faboulous.

"You look stunning babe." Marcello says and smacks my butt making me yelp. He goes on his side and brushes his teeth.

"Did you shower?" I ask and he laughs.

"Yes while you were asleep and disabeled." He says, I roll my eyes

"Ha ha very funny." I say and walk into the room and make up the bed. I still don't know how he gets dressed so fast.

"Bea don't leave your jewerly out by the sink. That is how they fall in there." He says and comes out of the bathroom and helps me finish the other side of the bed.

"Thanks babycakes" I say and kiss his warm lips. He smiles and his phone goes off.

"Ready to go?" He says while texting. I grab my purse and put my phone inside.