Chapter Seventeen

17

"Hello, thank you for calling the Health Clinic. How may I help you?" I say for the 20th time tonight. I swear they all call for the same thing. Oh well it's all a part of the job. I got two more hours to go and I am on a roll. Hopefully it'll go by quick.

**********************************

I made it home and Marcello was still not home. Right when I get in the door frame his car pulls up. I turn around and wait for him to get out of the car. He gets out and is laughing hysterically while walking to the door. He comes up to the doorstep and kisses me all over my face. Eventually I start laughing too.

"What's up with you?" He laughs and picks me up and walk us into the door. He kisses my cheeks and calms down his laughing.

"My brother is in deep shit with my mom." I laughed as he comtinued to carry me through the house and up the stairs. I'm just gonna act like I don't know.

"What did he do?" I asked him and he shook his head and smiled.

"She didn't tell you?" He asked me and layed me in bed. I try my best to give him a puzzled look.

"Who, are you talking about?" I ask him still giving him that same puzzled look. He laughed at me and sucked his teeth.

"Man come on, you can't tell me you don't know!" I shook my head at him and he jumped up and down. Why is this making him so happy. He goes into the closet and comes out with one of my night gowns and placed it on the bed. I raised myself off the bed so he can undress me. For some reason he likes to do this when I work and he doesn't. He used to when he was still looking for a job and I worked nights. But I never let him take off my bra or panties. I wouldn't want him tempted before we were married. Now he can do whatever he wants and I wouldn't mind.

"So you're gonna tell me or not?" I asked him and he laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"Mark told me that you know already." He says and I giggle. I guess i'm caught. He strips me naked and I lay back without the night gown. I close my eyes and imagine what my mother in law did as she found out her son got a white woman pregnant and married her at the court house. I laughed and pictured her slaming the caserole dish onto the ground. I opened my eyes to see Marcello staring dow at me and stroking himself.

"When did you get naked?" I asked and laughed at the thought of how creepy this would be if I didn't know him.

"Your so beautiful, I need you." He says and I sit up and kiss him passionatley. He picks me up and I wrap my legs around him and he slides into me.

"Mmmmm" I moan biting my bottom lip at the feeling of fullness. He slides in and out of me with ease due to my wetness which came flowing, pretty quickly when I saw him naked and stroking himself.

"I love you, do you love me?" He groans and carries us to the bed. He layed down with me on top of him and he guided me up and down by my hips.

"Oh yes baby! I love you so much" I moan and gasp as he starts to rub my clit.

"Augh no!" I moan loud and Marcello stops rubbing my clit knowing the pleasure was too much for me. Then he began rubbing again and my hand fell down onto his chest, smacking it.

"You can take it. Feels good doesn't it?" He groans staring straight in my eyes and stroking and rubbing me slowly. My eyes rolled into the back of my head and I felt pleasure i've never felt before. Oh it's so good. I orgasmed right then and there.

"I take that as a yes." He said chuckeling and pulled out of me. But he didn't come.

"Wait, what about you?" I asked him as I lay on the bed half asleep. He says nothing just walks out the room. I get under the covers and close my eyes. Just as i'm about to go to sleep he walks in with a to go plate from his moms house. I clap my hands and sit up laying my head on the headboard. He walks over and sits on the bed still naked and hard my poor babe. Why on earth didn't he finish? I reach my hand out for the plate and he laughs.

"Mamma said this is the only plate your ever getting to go. So next time be there. " I giggled and closed my eyes at the thought of her saying those words. I love it when she scolds me because it shows she cares. That is refreshing to someone who hasn't had a mother since she was an early teen.

"What are you over there smiling about?" I snap out of my thoughts and look at him and shake my head and reach out for the plate and fork.

"No, I wanna feed you my lovely wife." He stabbed a green bean with the fork and fed it to me. I giggled at him pampering me. He's so beautiful inside and out. But I still need to ask him that question.

"Why didn't you finish baby?" I asked him and he shifted. He looked at me deep in my eyes and looked so serious.

"I was looking at your pills and you didn't take todays and I didn't want you to accidentally get pregnant." I got up and went over to the drawer and checked. Oh I must have forgotten today. I turned around and looked at Marcello and he looked sad. Is it because I don't wanna have a baby and he truly know that i'll probably renew the pills after this month. I'm just being selfish and it's hurting him and I don't wanna do that. I love him and i'm gonna try. I would love to have a baby. I could be the mother mine wasn't. That would be amazing. And plus it probably will take a few trys anyway.

"It wouldn't be an accident, i'm not opposed to you still finishing." I say and his eyes light up and he puts the plate down and motions me over with his finger. I come over and I crawl over to him on the bed. I carefully straddle him and lower myself onto his hard member.

"This isn't gonna take long." He groans and leans his head on the head board and closes his eyes. I began riding him and moan at the feeling. He gripped my waist hard and I know he's close I can feel him expanding inside me.

"Oh so good!" He moans and he cums inside of me. Well there it is. A baby might or might not be being made inside me. I slide myself off of him and he smiles and it's contagious. I love when he's happy. I got under the covers and pass out.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••