Chapter Four

4

I wake up in a warm embrace provided by my husband. I slowly unwrap myself from it only to be pulled back in. I try again but this time, I jump off the bed Ha! Ow! Serious pain in my lady bits. I slowly walk to the bathroom. Looking into the mirror at my new self. I'm a woman now. Turning in the mirror looking myself over. Yeap I look the same. Something's running down my inner thighs. Oh! I rush to the toilet sitting down and opening my legs to see it drip out. Man, it's alot in there.

"What are you doing?" My husband's voice calls from the bathroom door.

"Hurry up come over here! " I said waving him over. And he comes over swiftly and gets on his knees so he can see. Then looks at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Bea it's just my cum. " He says, smiling and kissing my forehead and getting up to brush his teeth.

"I'm a newbie cut me some slack. " I laugh, while peeing. Oh I need to take my pill. Finishing up on the toilet I run into the shower. I need to wash myself I feel icky. The warm water cascading over me. My husband's body wash smells great I wanna smell like him. Then I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Baby, Your so sexy. " I turn around and kiss him passionately. And he backs me up against the wall, just like that I wrap my arms around his neck and legs around his waist. And he thrusts into me.

"Shit! " I gasp in extacy

"What. Did. I. Tell. You. About. Your. Language. " Thursting with every word so deeply. He hates when women use profanities. He says it's not lady like.

"Answer me!" I love this rough tone he's using with me. I'm about to cum really hard.

"You said no-uggh-" I was cut off by a moan.

"No what baby? " I wanna answer but my voice won't come out.

"Profanity!" I yell as I cum super hard. And he was not far behind me.

"Good" And with one final thrust he cums into me. I think, I like it rough. Yes, rough is officially my new favorite. I was beaming at my sex-god husband.

"I liked that. " Still beaming at him

"Me too, sorry if I hurt you. I forgot you might be sore baby" He says while playing with my wet hair. And kissing my forehead.

"Let's eat breakfast". I said grabbing his hand and walking out of the shower.

"Baby it's noon, -- " He laughs

"Noon?" I stop dead in my tracks.

My pill I take it in the morning. I run into the room, in search of my pills.

"Baby what are you looking for?" He sits on the bed watching me.

"Ah found them! " I smiled, taking my pill and placing them on the bedside table. Then walking over to my husband.

"Okay, let's go" I say holding out my hand for him. But he's Just sitting there.

"Baby?" I say and he snaps out of his thoughts.

"Yeah let's go." He gets up and we walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I take out some lettuce and tomato, onion, bacon, cheese and ranch. I put the bacon in a skillet and turn it on high to speed up the cooking. And peel off the lettuce into a large bowl. Chopping the onions and tamatos and adding those. Turn the bacon over and season the salad. Add cheese, and ranch dressing. The turning off the heat, and removing the bacon out of the skillet. Adding it to the salad and mixing it then adding vinegar. Ready to serve it to my Husband. I turn around to see him watching me intently. I place the bowl on the tabel along with two plates and silverware.