Chapter Fourteen

14

I woke up with Marcello's arms around me and a full bladder. I slowly peel his arms from around me careful not to wake him. I slowly get out of bed without him waking up. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower and get in. I wash myself with Marcello's Bodywash. I'm gonna take the leftovers to Nyla and finally come out with my big secret. I need to let it out to someone before it ends up being Marcello. Then my whole life will be ruined. I get out of the shower and dry off. I tip toe into the bedroom and into the closet. I put on some regular under clothes and a pair of black skinny jeans and a purple dip dye ombre shirt. I tip toe back into the bathroom and put on some pink lip gloss. I straighten my hair bone straight and add some diamond studs. I suddenly decide to pin both sides of my hair back to show my earrings. I do a turn in the mirror and approve my self. I walk out of the bathroom to see Marcello sitting up rubbing his eyes. I sit on the side of the bed and he looks up and smiles.

"Where are you going?" He asks looking at me like I have three heads.

"I'm going to drop the leftovers at Nyla's house and talk with her a little bit." I say and he frowns.

"When are you coming home?" He says to me like he's sad.

"Later, I don't know why?" I ask him

"I wanna be together today. Maybe chill and watch movies together." Does'nt that sound fun. I may have to hurry with Nyla.

"Can we do some cuddling and popcorn?" I love cuddling on him. He's my manly pillow.

"Whatever you want baby. All I want to do is chill with you." I smiled and nodded. I got up and got my black over shoulder purse. I put my phone inside and walked towards the door. I turned around in the doorway and blew my husband a kiss.

"I love you and i'll get the popcorn on my way home." I walk downstairs.

"I love you too baby, be safe!" Marcello yells as I get my keys. I walk outside and the sun is shining, bright. I smile at that and get into my car but Marcello is blocking me. I get my phone out of my purse I call him.

"Miss me already?" He said cockily and I giggled.

"No you're blocking me in the driveway." I said in a 'duh' tone.

"Oh well maybe you should stay home then Bea?" I smacked my teeth at his comment.

"Come on and let me out! I need to get going so I can come back faster!" I said being annoyed. I'm already nervous about telling my secret so I'm on extra edge. I'm kinda seconding guessing telling her so I just need to get there and do it.

"Alright grumpy, " He said on the phone while walking out the door. I hung up the phone. I threw it in the passenger seat and waited for Marcello to pull his car out. He finally did it and I pulled out. I drove to Nyla's building. I parked a parking spot and sat there. What if she judges me? What if I can't get it out? I just gotta get out of the car and spill my guts. I get out of the car and I walk up to her apartment with leftovers in hand. I knock and waited for a minute and she opened the door. She moved over and smiled at me.

"You are looking pretty today!" I say and she does a spin. She has on a peach dress with her hair curly. Where is she going?

"I try anyways but where is my food? " He says and I laugh and hand it to her. She walks into the kitchen and pops it into the microwave. I go into the livingroom and sit on the couch. She has her soap operas playing. I never found those things interesting. They bore me to the core. I hear the microwave ping and rattling in the kitchen. Nyla comes out of tge kitchen with the food in hand. I mixed the butter in with it so she wouldn't have to make exta.