Chapter Sixteen

16

"Sunday Sunday" I sing as I make breakfast. The breakfast is bacon eggs and pancakes with orange juice. I finish up the bacon last and put all the food on seprate plates and set the table. I put the forks on napkins and pour Marcello and I's juice. He is a sleepy head this morning. I walk upstairs and into our room and there he was sprawled out on the bed. I shake my head and go over to the window and open the curtains so that the sun shines into the room. He turns over and farts.

"Marcello, get up there's breakfast downstairs. You stink, i'm going downstairs." I say loudly so he will wake up. I go over to the drawer and take my pills out and take one when I feel arms wrapped around me.

"Morning, where are my boxers?" He asks in a grogy voice. I put my pills in the drawer and walk to the side of the bed and look underneath. I see them there and pick them up. I walk back over to Marcello while he smiles. I get onto my knees and look up at him.

"Foot please." I say and he places a foot in them and then the other foot. I slide them up his legs while slowly standing up. When I finish I peck his lips. I walk out of the room and downstairs. I open the fridge and grab the syrup when Marcello comes down the stairs.

"I love you and thank you." He says kissing my cheek and walks to the tabel and sits down. I follow him and sit in the chair across from him. He picks up his fork but I put my hands out for prayer and her grabs them.

"Lord, thank you for this food. We are grateful for all things you have given us. And lord please bless the hands that made this food. And thank you for giving me my beautiful wife. And thanks for giving her a handsome husband im Jesus name amen." He prays and I smile really hard. I take my knife and fork and cut my pancakes. I put syrup on my bacon and pancakes and begin eating.

"Looks like someone is gonna need a refill soon." Marcello says out of the blue. I look at him with a questioning look and he takes a gulp of orange juice.

"A refill on your pills." He says while I continue eating. I wipe my mouth and clear my throat. I'm about to make him a happy man.

"Well I was thinking, maybe I shouldn't get one. Maybe we can just see how things go." I say biting my strip of bacon. He gets up and does a dance. I laugh hesterically at the moves he chooses.

"So we can have a baby?" He asks and I nod. He comes over to me and picks me up and spins me around.

"We can have one. Only if I decide that I don't want to re new them." I say and he puts me down. He takes his dish to the sink and mine and sits in front of me.

"What's the chances you're not gonna re new?" He asks me, in a serious tone.

"Like right now, ninety percent." I say excitedly while he smiles. I don't really think our relationship would change. If anything we will love each other more.

"So how many weeks you have left on them?" He asks me smiling from ear to ear and getting up from his chair.

"Two weeks, left until baby making time." I say and get up and Marcello spins me continuously.

"Stop i'm gonna throw up!" I yell and he puts me down.

"I'm gonna shower, you get ready we are going to do something today." I had already taken my shower before I made breakfast. Taking a wet cloth and wiping tge table I feel completely elated. I am ready to have a baby now? It's a shocker I know but, I believe that life is going pretty darn good for us. A baby will only add that plus we can afford one i'm for sure of that. Plus, I can still change my mind at any point of these two weeks. I go upstairs and in the closet hearing the shower water going. I take off the t-shirt I had on and put on my bra and underwear. I put on my pink crop top with the bow on the front and some white high waisted shorts. I go into the bathroom and put on some mascara and some blush also pink lip gloss. After i'm done I hear