Chapter Fifteen

15

I hear a ding and it wakes me up. Oh the laundry. I get from under the covers and hurry to the laundry room. The clothes I put in the washer were now in the dryer. How long have I been asleep? Marcello must have did this. I look at the clock on the wall, and it says three in the morning. I take the clothes out of the dryer and put them into a basket. I will get them tomorrow. I know Marcello was not in the bed with me. I walk out of the laundry room and close the door. I walk downstairs and see Marcello sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. He lifts his head and grabs a beer off the coffe table and takes a sip from it. I walk into the living room and around the couch and in front if him. His head goes back into his hands.

"Are you okay?" I ask Marcello and he looks up at me and it looks like he was depressed about something.

"Yeah, i'm good. Why haven't you put on clothes yet?" He asks and I shrug. He reaches out for my hand and I give it to him. He pulls me towards him and puts both of his hands on my waist.

"Can you promise me something?" He asks and I nod. He sighs heavy and I sit on his lap sideways and put my head on his chest.

"Promise me that no matter what you will never leave me? I love you more and more everyday and I don't know if I can keep living my life without ever." I turn around and kiss him on the lips. What has gotten into him?

"I'll never be able to leave you Marcello. I love you more than anything, darling." I say and I swear he smiles the biggest smile i've ever seen. I smiled on back and I giggle.

"Why you so in your feelings?" I ask him and he laughs.

"It may be the beer." He says and we both share a laugh. I get up and he slaps my butt.

"How were the kids?" I ask and he gets up and picks me up bridal style. I squeal and put my arms round his neck.

"I don't wanna talk about them. Not while I have an erection growing for you at this moment." He says while he walks me up the stairs. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts. I love my Cello Gello. He walks up to our door and kicks it open. I jump out of his arms and onto the bed. I spread my legs wide and Marcello licks his lips. He takes off his clothes before I could even blink. I laugh throwing my head back and stop once I feel him inside me. It feels like he hits the inside of my stomach.

"Oooh" I moan into the air. It sounded more like I was blowing air out of my mouth. Marcello grabs my left leg and lifts it into the air. The feeling just got really intense.

"Shit! Right there baby, yes!" I scream as he goes faster. I can cum at any minute.

"Hold it babe,." Marcello groans and pulls out and puts my leg down.

"Why did you stop?" I say getting angry. He laughs at me but I don't think it's funny.

"Turn over and arch your back for me." Marcello says quietly stroking himself. It takes me all of two seconds to do as he says. I feel him slam into me hard. I scream out at the mixture of pain and pleasure. Pain from the arch in my back cause he's fucking me so hard. But it hurts soo good. I feel my hair getting pulled and I swear I could have came then. I love this feeling of him being rough with me.

"I'm gonna cum soon baby!" I moan out and he slaps my ass. I moan at how rough he's being.

"Did'nt I saw hold it!" Marcello saya loudly and I moan.

"Answer me baby." He says through gritted teeth and pulls my hair harder when I don't answer.

"Ungh yes, yes baby!" I scream closer to orgasm. He smacks my ass again and I cry out. He lets go of my hair and grabs both my hips and slows down. I pout seriously and whimper.

"Beg for it." He says loudly while still going slow.

"Please Cello, make me cum." I groan at the feeling of wanting to cum. He suddenly speeds up and swirls his thrusts hitting a spot I never knew was there.

"Good girl, now cum!" He says through gritted teeth goin faster. I cum harder than i've ever came before and so does he. I fall straight down and roll over. I lay there totally spent. I am really sleepy again.

"So you did you like me being rough or was it too much?" He asks and I close my eyes and think of what we just did. The thought of it makes me wet.

"Can I have more?" I ask him and he smirks down at me. He stayed where he was when I came and fell. He shook his head no and I pouted.I get up and push him onto his back on the bed.

"We've had sex twice today and you want more?" He asks his eyebrow raised. I stradle his legs so that i'm sitting in front of his penis and perfect abs. I lean down and kiss his abs one by one. Then I lick the lines in between them.

"Can I give you oral sex?" I ask him while sitting up and looking into his eyes.

"No I wanna make love to you. That's what I should have done when we came up here the first time." He says while carressing my face. I nod my head and lay beside him. Before I can see what's taking him so long I hear him snoring.

"Seriously" I whispered and got under the cover. Sleeping again but this time accompinied by my beautiful husband.

"I love you" I say quietly and kiss his cheek. I turn over and close my eyes.

"Love you too." Marcello says quietly and grabing me by my waist and pulling me into him.

••••••••Vote  & COMMENT•••••••