The 1st Day

Part 1: Kingdom Hearts 2

========

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory.

A far-off memory that's like a scattered dream.

I want to line the pieces up-

yours and mine.

========

There was a small room. A normal room, that any kid in Twilight Town could have. A boy laid on the bed. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He sat up.

"Another dream about him..." the boy muttered.

He got up on his knees and opened the window next to him. A cool wind blew into the room. The boy quickly got dressed and ran out into the town.

====Time Skip====

Later, the boy was sitting with his friends in their clubhouse. One boy had camouflage pants and a black shirt. He also had sandy blonde hair. Hayner. Another boy had a red shirt and black-white sweatband that held back spiky black hair. Pence. The girl had brown hair and a orange shirt. Olette. 

"Man," Hayner complained, "doesn't that tick you off?"

"Yeah, that's just wrong," Pence agreed.

"Seifer's gone to far this time!" Olette exclaimed. They all turned to the blue-eyed boy.

"Don't you agree, Roxas?" Hayner asked. Roxas nodded. Hayner jumped off of the box he had been sitting on. "I mean, it's true that stuff's been stolen around town, and we've got a score to settle with Seifer and everything. So, if he want's the thing we did, I can't really blame him. See, that's not what really bugs me. What really bugs me is that he's goin' around telling everybody we're the thieves! And the whole town and their mother's are treating us like the klepto-club!" He glanced at Roxas. "Have you ever been this ticked off before in your life?! Cuz' I haven't. Nu-uh! Never!" He growled. "Now, what to do."

Everyone was quiet.

"Uh, well," Roxas thought. "We could find the real thieves. That would set the record straight."

Pence nodded. "Hey, that sounds fun."

"What about Seifer?" Hayner asked.

"First, we gotta clear our names," Roxas replied. "Once we find the real culprit, everyone will get off our backs."

Pence yelped, holding up a camera. "Oh no! They're gone! Our ____ are gone!" He put to his hand to his throat in confusion.

"All our ____ are gone!?" Hayner shouted. He put a hand to his throat too.

Olette covered her mouth. "You can't say ____! Why not?"

"But you do understand what I'm saying right?" Pence asked. "Our ____ are gone!"

"Stolen," Roxas muttered, raising a hand to his lips. "And not just the ____, the word ____. They stole it too."

Hayner crossed his arms. "What kind of thief is that? Seifer could have never pulled that off."

Roxas nodded. "Yeah."

"All right. Time for some recon," Hayner ordered.

The group ran to follow him out. Roxas stopped. The world seemed to spin. Roxas fainted.

--------

"His heart is returning. Doubtless, he will awaken very soon," A man said.

--------