Yellow Dogs and Hot-Pink Cannons

Hey, everyone! For the sake of me-not-having-a-lot-of-time, here's an extra-small chapter for today! I'll try and add a little more tomorrow. Thank you!

-LoZ Keyblade Master

======

???

======

Kairi stood on a beach, looking out to the ocean longingly. 

"Maybe...waiting isn't good enough," she muttered.

"My thoughts exactly!" a male voice agreed. "If you have a dream, don't wait. Act. One of life's little rules. Got it memorized?" A red-haired male appeared out of a whirl of darkness.

Kairi flinched. "Who are you?"

"Axel," the man replied. "I happen to be an acquaintance of Sora's. Why don't we go see him?"

"...Sora?" Kairi repeated. A barking sound caught her attention. A large yellow dog bounced toward her. Kairi bent down to pet it. Several Dusks appeared around them. The dog growled.

A whistle pierced the air. Kairi turned to see a Dark Corridor open up. The dog yelped happily and ran toward the Dark Corridor, barking at Kairi to follow.

Axel gave a smirkish smile. "We've got something in common, Kairi. You and I both miss people we care about. Hey... I feel like we're friends already." The Dusks stalked closer to Kairi.

Kairi glared at Axel and ran towards the Dark Corridor. "You're not acting very friendly!" she spat before running into the swirling darkness. 

When Kairi's eyes adjusted to the strange realm, she was dumbfounded by what she saw. But confused as well.

"Hey, what is this place?" Kairi asked the yellow dog. The dog only barked and ran into a radiant light. Kairi followed it. The light blinded her, and she passed out.

====Time Skip====

Kairi came to on the dirty floor of some kind of street.

"What...?" Kairi whispered. She looked up to see the dog and three young kids--probably around her age--looking down at her. They all smiled. 

"You and that dog came flying out of a hole in the wall," a boy with dark hair said, excited. "You nearly gave us heart attacks!" 

"Where am I?" Kairi asked.

"You don't know?" another boy shook his head in wonder. 

A girl walked over and helped Kairi stand up. "Welcome to Twilight Town!" 

=======

Sora, Donald, Goofy, Violet

=======

When the group reached the Caribbean, they practically flew through the town. Sora suddenly stopped. He walked toward the edge of the large wall they were standing on. 

"Something's up," he observed.

"It's probably Organization XIII," Goofy said.

"Or even the Heartless," Donald added. 

"C'mon! Let's hurry! Rue and Lelie could still be in trouble!" Violet yelled, bouncing up and down. Sora nodded and ran off to the harbor.

====Time Skip====

The group walked up to--guess who--Pete, talking to a group of skeletal pirates. The group summoned their weapons. Pete turned to them.

"See there? I knew it!" Pete boasted. "Those are the punks I was telln' ya about."

Violet became the equivalent of a human explosion. "WHO ARE YOU CALLING PUNKS?! NOW LISTEN! I HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR CRAP SO FRICKN' GET OUT OF MY WAY BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO CASTLE OBLIVION!" 

The pirates flinched at the short teenager's outburst. The leader, Barbossa, turn to his men. "Men, half of ye stay and here an indulge these cullies. The rest- being be that medallion!" Half of the pirates rushed towards the small group. The rest all ran off. 

"Sora, Donald, Goofy, get out of the way," Violet growled. But the rest of the small group was already running towards the pirates. Violet groaned. 

Sora started smacking the pirates with his Keyblade, but it did nothing. Sora growled.

"Why don't you die?" he muttered angrily. 

"GET OUT OF THE WAY!" Violet screamed. A large explosion racked the ground. The pirates went flying into the sea. Sora and the rest of the group froze. They turned to see a very angry Violet standing next to a large hot-pink cannon. "I told you to stay out of the way! I could have hit you!" she scolded, face even redder than normal.

Sora shrunk under her gaze. "Sorry..."

Violet took a few deep breaths to calm down. "It's okay. Let's just go and find Rue and Lelie. I don't think my cannon will hold the pirates back for long. They're immortal." Violet grabbed the edge of the cannon, and it shrunk back into her pole. She started walking away.

"Forget Lelie and pirates, that girl is terrifying," Sora whimpered. Donald and Goofy stiffly nodded as they followed the ranting half-Heartless teenager.