When you get mad {all}

Jughead

Hearing you yell at him for something stupid he did, he'll sit and listen to you complain until your finished, or at least until you calm down. Once you do, he gets you whatever snacks you want to make you feel better and forget about the whole thing, taking you to the drive-in to see one of your favorite movies.

Fangs

Coming home to you starting to complain, he tries to continuously cut you off to get a word in, making you shout at him even more until he decides to just hold you until you calm down, then sitting down to talk about what had happened to make you so upset with him.

Sweet Pea

You try to prove a point to him, having it cause an argument between you two as he just mocks and laughs at you and doesn't stop until you're done throwing your fit, then making fun of you for trying to seem intimidating, making you upset all over again as it goes into a full circle and starts all over again, him not caring.

Toni

Having it kill her whenever your mad at her, she'll try to give you soft kisses to distract you and keep you from being angry at her, having it work most of the time as she gently holds you in her arms as you explain why what got you riled up.