So many reasons why theyre so amazing to you {all}

Jughead

Jug was always really big on how the way you were dressed to go somewhere with a bunch of guys around. He's really protective over you and will do anything to keep it that way. His smile warms your heart, and whenever he takes off his beanie, his black hair going every which way, causing you to sneak photos of him. And his scent, to you is the best. He always smells like somewhat mint and smoke which makes you steal all his shirts and jean jackets.

Fangs

To you, he's the cutest thing ever. You easily have him wrapped around your finger as he treats you like his queen. You know he would fight for you as he would shoot dirty looks at the guys who would stare you up and down. His smile makes you warm and fuzzy inside, causing you to smile back at him. His scent you loved dearly was the smell of one of your favorite colognes he wore all the time. And his laugh to you was the best thing most of all.

Sweet Pea

Sweets was always very protective over you, he knew how to easily scare someone off of he caught them looking your way, especially with him once pulling his switch blade out on a guy that only said a few words to you. But besides that, you absolutely loved what a big softie he became whenever you two were alone with no one around to see him like that. His smile made you melt to the floor, the same with his fluffy black hair every time he woke up. But his scent was one of the main things you loved the most. He smelt like smoke and rain, the mix going perfect together for you as you would constantly steal his serpent jacket and flannels.

Toni

Toni was always a softie and sweet, and she went mega mad for you and you went mad for her. She smelt like vanilla cupcakes and fresh grown roses which made you go crazy. She gave the warmest hugs that made you smile, her smile made your heart melt for her, her laugh was the cutest you've ever heard, and her cotton candy pink hair smelt like strawberries which made you always want her to cuddle you so you could pick up all her scents at once and have a big mix of her scent on your own clothes. And because of that, you usually steal her jackets and skirts.