Being in an Argument {all}

Jughead:

Jugs not the type to yell at people unless he really needs to. But when it comes to you, he has absolutely no intentions on yelling at you, knowing how much of a sensitive baby you can be. But during arguments, it's easy to tell who won, which is mostly jug since you always end up getting emotional whenever you two fight and you blame him for it. Jug spoils you with love but when it gets rough, you get hurt a lot more than you should, but afterwards, he will end up feeling bad and take you to go see your favorite movie or to go to Pops.

Fangs:

Fangs isn't the angry type either. You two are both really big softies and it's hard to tell who would win an argument since you would both somehow get sensitive and think the worst. During fights, you two will both collapse with emotion but easily hides it away to show you aren't afraid. Fangs isn't the type to yell at you or any other female unless it's absolutely necessary, which is rare. And after the fights, you two will force each other to stay in the same room without popping off on the smallest thing until you guys make up.

Sweet Pea:

Unlike the other two males, Sweets isn't afraid of showing his rage. Although he doesn't agree with males treating females in that sort of way, he will always end up doing it on accident. But instead of hiding your emotions, it's hard to. Very hard to, mainly when it comes to fear. Everyone knows Sweets has a bad temper and terrible anger issues most times and that really seems to kick in during yalls arguments and you end up giving in and showing your fear, once you do though, Sweets will immediately feel a strong wave of guilt and walk out. You'll avoid him for a little but soon go right back to him after feeling horrible and he will eventually show the same warmth back.

Toni:

Just like Sweets, she's never afraid to show how she truly feels, including anger. She will end up feelings horrible about it but won't be sorry for showing and saying how she truly felt about the situation. She isn't as aggressive and mean like Sweet Pea is, and she never wants to be, but she can be harsh at times and give you a strong cold shoulder. You aren't used to it since you two never fight so it hurts you pretty badly. But like the other three, she will come back and apologize for what she's done.