Holidays {all}

Halloween:

Jughead

Even as the teenagers you are, you guys still go trick-or-treating as you two go all out, stealing candies here and there from other students at Riverdale High as you two sprint off, hours later, going back to his trailer and eating all the candy you guys have until you feel like you're being punched in the stomach from all the sugar.

Fangs

You two binge watch the Halloween series all night until sunrise, you two latching onto each other each time a jump scare appears on the TV, making you and him jump from surprise and fear and squeezes each other's hands as you have large bowls of popcorn and some of your favorite candies sitting in both of your laps and on the table, soda cans built everywhere to stay up on sodium and sugar.

Sweet Pea

You two rush to the store to get a shit ton of candy, him sprinting down isle to isle while pushing you in the basket, getting kicked out and ended up stealing all the candy you two have, going back to your place while on the way there, seeing some bulldogs with buckets of junk food, you snatching it as you bolt off. Then seeing who could eat the most candy, you win as Sweets on the other hand easily getting sick to his stomach, taking care of that while watching horror movies the rest of the night.

Toni

You two have fun going from neighborhood to neighborhood and getting candy and other things that at least we're edible, you two only going out because of both of your inner child like ways wanting to burst on the most funnest night of the year of getting a shit ton of junk food for free. Soon settling down as you two go home, watching scary movies for the rest of the night