if they were to suffer from a mental disorder ~

jughead - depression

jugs the type that won't open up to people easily so it's no surprise that he won't talk about his feelings with you . at first you don't let it bother you until you end up finding out through one of his friends he suffers with depression , that's when you actually let it get to you . you already know it's going to be a hard time to get him to say what he's feeling but you're willing to go through it with him . you aren't really sure how he feels so that's another thing , it's hard for you at times to understand how he's feeling and why , but you promise to help him get through it .

fangs - anxiety

you've known about fangs's anxiety since you started dating him , but you never knew how much of a struggle it was for him until you witnessed one of his anxiety attacks . he gets anxious over a lot of little things you never expected him to , and he gets panicked out of no where sometimes and not even he knows why . it's hard to stay in stores for a long time since he gets anxious in big crowds , or even at the white wyrm , you two can't really stay for a long time . but you manage to help him through it .

sweet pea - post traumatic stress disorder

you were never really told why or how your lover had ptsd but you knew it was something he struggled with a lot and couldn't get past . you never really knew how bad sweets ptsd was until he was triggered by something that had to do with it and went into a mini panic attack . you and him both thought it would go away as time passed but it only had gotten worse to the point where little things triggered it and he couldn't sleep like he used to anymore so it really worried you . you weren't sure how to even deal with it either , or how to calm him down properly but you and him manage to get through it .

toni - obsessive compulsive disorder

you already had known tonis ocd was bad from the start of yalls relationship but you never really knew how to help take care of it . yes you did know how to help toni get through the little things she freaked out about but not the major things that she stressed out over . you had no idea how to help treat toni to her ocd and you've seen it get pretty bad a couple times . you do have friends that help but sometimes , they aren't always the answers you're looking for . you do see toni getting better though , but her ocd does affect her in a big way .