P R O L O G U E

Hey, yea, this is a sequel to Pale (COUNTRYHUMANS). An amazing story by HickleandSammer. Go read that and (hopefully) comeback.

This is basically the same thing but not. Not having the same author is only one of the differences.

Anyways, lez go.

_______________________________________

It has been two months since that incident with America. I'm still kinda blamed for what others are calling the paleness. It only ever affected two people so it wasn't as bad.

Anyways, France is alive and well. She is back with her children and loving husband. Though she is a little sad since her son America was moving away.

Speaking of America, he's moving because he can't face his house without remembering the paleness or so I've heard. Though I have a feeling he's gonna do something stupid in his new home.

While the paleness is no more, I fear others might have gotten a sample while no one was looking and made a much deadlier version.

It's what keeps me up at night. France was in the hospital so long that anyone could have gotten some of her blood.

While everything isn't as dramatic as before, I feel like this is the calm before the storm. The eye of the hurricane.

More is coming, I can feel it and this time. I'm not sure I can fix this.

-Germany

______________________________________

Is it ready?

Yes, the virus is taking the new formula so well.

Has anyone touched it yet?

No, but we need a test subject before spreading it worldwide.

I have an idea who our subject can be.

Who sir?

The United States of America.

Sir, he's already been subjected to the older version. Are you sure this is wise.

He's the perfect test subject. Plus, I never liked him anyways.

But, how will we trick him? A flower won't work.

How about....

a candle~

_______________________________________

Sorry it's short. I had a lot more ideas for the first chapter than the prologue. The first chapter will be out soon (hopefully). I just have to survive school first. But I work on it while I can. But don't expect an update because I'm lazy and never want to update. Plus I'm not home till 6:30 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.

I'm gonna try to write this one though. People are actually wanting to read this one.

The crappy cover art is mine. You can burn it if you really want to. It sucks anyways.

Anyways,

Au revoir
(Brought to to by the I'm learning French foundation)