Chapter 9

Sorry, it's a short one. It's also a bit unexpected. Enjoy!
||||

The next two weeks Stiles was at peace. He lay at home in his bed a werewolf or other supernatural watching over him. Derek would come and go no matter who was watching over Stiles. The boy insisted he didn't need to have a babysitter but the pack just ignored him.

Stiles had asked Derek why he always left during the day and was rarely around. The older wolf told him he was preparing a huge surprise for not just him and Liam but for the whole pack too.

Liam on the other hand. Liam wasn't doing great. He had overheard many things in his house when he was alone.

Yes, he didn't get watched over by a pack member. Stiles had thought it was a bit... well he couldn't find a word for it. But it was discriminatory based on what he was. He was human but he could take care of himself. But yes people still dropped in to see Liam on a regular basis.

Anyways back to the things he had overheard. They were things that made Liam question his step-father. Why the hell did he think it was Liam's fault? Was it? Why was he so hateful towards Liam after he found out about the pregnancy? They used to be so close.

"Liam honey?" The beta had heard his mother from the doorway.

Liam looked up from his computer to his mother who had a sad look on her face. He wasn't going to like this, was he?

The boy followed his mother to the top of the stairs getting halfway down to see his father and a doctor he recognized from Eichen house in his living room. Oh no, he wasn't going to like this at all. The boy quickly thought of something. He needed to do something.

"Hold on a second I forgot something in my room," Liam said making his mother nod before the boy rushed back upstairs quickly pulling out his phone.

***

Message From Liam🐺💚 To Theo🤔❤️

Liam🐺💚
Meet me at the entrance to the preserve in ten minutes
If I'm not there then call the pack and get to my house

Theo🤔❤️
R u okay?
Liam?
Liam r u okay?
Please tell me you're okay

Liam🐺💚
Just do it please Theo

Theo🤔❤️
Alright
Don't get hurt please

***

Liam put his phone back in his pocket then made his way back downstairs. Once he got to the bottom he felt his like his throat was going to close up and he was about to start crying.

"What is this?" Liam asked as he sat in a chair away from his mother and father who sat on the couch while the creepy doctor sat in a chair across from him.

"Liam this is Dr. Westland. He's—" Jenna started but Liam interrupted her.

"He's from Eichen house. The place they locked Lydia up, where a psychopath drilled a hole in her head." Liam said growling and digging his claws into the arms of the chair.

"Liam, look at me," Jenna said making the boy look over at his mother and calm slightly. But then John started to speak.

"Liam, we want so much for you. We want you to live your life to the fullest. Graduate, get a nice girlfriend, a great job, hopefully, settle down and have kids someday." John said and Liam didn't notice how he squeezed Jenna's hand.

Holy fuck, were they about to do what Liam thought they were going to?!

"We just don't believe that having this baby will help you achieve that life we want for you," Jenna said John finally releasing her hand from his grip.

"This Doctor is going to take you to Eichen house and they're going to safely abort the baby," John said making Liam stand and back away from them.

"No, no this my baby and you can't do anything about it. I'm keeping it and it's not your choice." Liam said putting two hands over his stomach as the doctor and his parents stood up.

"Liam, you're not old enough to make decisions like that. You are only a child. Your parents make these hard decisions for you so you don't make a bad one. Such as one like keeping this baby." The Doctor said making Liam shake his head tears coming to his eyes. Then the front door was opened and two very large men walked in.

"No...no! Mom, you can't do this!" Liam yelled trying to fight off the men.

Liam couldn't fight them off. They just grabbed him by his arms making sure they didn't get kicked. He tried hard struggling with every bone in his body.

"NO! MOM PLEASE!" Liam screamed as they dragged him out the door.

He kicked and screamed as they dragged him toward a large van that said Eichen house on the side. Liam watched his mother and step-father stand at the door watching him get dragged away. He saw the disgusted and angry look in his step-father's eyes. He also saw the saddened and guilty look in his mother. This wasn't his mother's idea. Not at all.

But she still let it happen. She didn't stop them from taking her child. Her son. She didn't talk John out of it. She didn't try to do anything. She just turned and went into the living room as Liam was shoved into the van. He got one last look from John that said he was never coming back to this house ever again.

Liam felt pain. That's all he felt. Emotional pain. It was the worst feeling ever. He'd never felt any kind of pain like this before and the thing was. He knew it would never go away.