-14

"Betty, I gotta thank you for the party, it was actually the best surprise I've ever had" Toni said after everyone had left the party.

"Uh, actually it was Cheryl who put the whole thing together for you, I was just the bait" Betty said, wiping down the bench.

"How could she have done this if she couldn't even remember my birthday? God she makes me so mad, after all that time we spent together and she doesn't even remember my birthday" Toni growls. "Unbelievable" She mumbles.

"Toni, Cheryl didn't forget your birthday, she was acting like she did so you wouldn't catch on that she was throwing you a party, none of us planned any of this, it was all Cheryl" Betty informs her.

"No, she really did forget my birthday!" Toni said getting mad.

"I think you should talk to her, she's really broken" Betty tells Toni, ignoring the previous statement.

"No, Betty, she brought it on herself" The serpent said, downing a class of alcohol.

"You at least owe her a 'thanks'" The blonde mentions as she throws a piece of paper towel in the trash. Toni shakes her head and pours another glass of alcohol.

"Fine, if it means that much to you, I will go and talk to her, but I can't promise anything" Toni says, jumping up from her chair and finishing off her drink.

"It'll have to be tomorrow though, because I'm tired as hell and probably drunk" Toni said grabbing her jacket and keys and heading towards the doors of the Wyrm with Betty.

"Thank you, Toni" Betty said, hugging her.

Toni got on her bike and was about to put the key in the ignition before Betty took the keys from her before she could.

"Um..." Toni said, looking confused.

"Toni, I'm not letting you drive home drunk, I'll drive you home tonight and tomorrow I'll pick you up so you can come and get your bike, then you can go and talk to Cheryl" The blonde-haired girl said, unlocking her car and getting in.

"Ugh, curse your good-girl morals, Elizabeth Cooper" Toni said before hopping into the passenger side of Betty's car.
                                     • • •
"Toni be careful!" Betty said helping Toni up the steps of her trailer. Toni pushed herself up and off of Betty, trying to find her house keys.

"Here, let me" Betty said, wrapping one arm around Toni's waist, supporting her and unlocking the door with her other hand.

Once inside Betty dropped Toni onto the sofa and locked the doors behind her. She walked over to the couch where Toni was almost passed out and began taking her shoes off.

"Do you really think Cheryl forgot your birthday?" Betty asked as she went into Toni's room and grabbed some clothes that looked relatively comfortable.

"Yes, Betts I do, I'm not saying it for the fun of it" Toni said as Betty came back into the room. Betty sat at Toni's feet and grabbed the shirt she picked out.

"Up," Betty gestured to Toni as she began to take her shirt off. "Toni, either you're really dumb or it's just because you're drunk," Betty paused as she pulled the clean shirt over Toni's head and tugged it down.

"Cheryl, loves you and she would never forget your birthday, you know about her past and how she was before you, do you want her to go back to being like that?" Betty asked as she tugged on Toni's shorts and stockings, pulling them down to her ankles.

"Look, you know that you're the most important person in her life, and that she needs you, so please, for me, just go and talk to her" Betty began pulling the clean pair of shorts up Toni's legs.

"Of course I don't want her to go back to being... like that... and in that way" Toni began. "I'll talk to her, for you, not for her" Toni sighed as she lay back and closed her eyes.

"Okay, thank you" Betty said as she stood up off the couch. She reached out a hand to Toni and pulled her up, holding her steady.

"Let's get you to bed and hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow" Betty said as the stumbled down the short hallway.

Betty placed Toni down on her bed and pulled he covers over her, leaving a glass of water on the nightstand. Betty sat on the side of Toni's bed looking down at her.

"So I left you a glass of water on the nightstand if you need it and I've left the bathroom light on so you can see if you get up to pee" Betty said, resting her hand over Toni's.

"Betty, thank you for bringing me home and taking care of me, it means a lot" Toni said, intertwining their fingers.

"Just filling in for Cheryl I guess" Betty began, shifting her gaze from their connected hands to Toni's face.

Betty sat staring into Toni's eyes while she struggled to find her next words, Toni returning the stare.

"Uh, so I'll be over at about 10 to take you to get your bike since I'll be here seeing Juggy anyway and then when you're ready you can go and see Cheryl" Betty says, not breaking her gaze away from Toni's.

Toni continued staring into Betty's eyes for a while, making Betty a tad uncomfortable.

"Stay the night" Toni said in a rush tone.

"Toni, I have to get home, my mom-" Toni cuts her off.

"Tell her you stayed at Veronica's!" Toni pleaded.

"No but I-I don't know, no! No I have to go, we can't do this" Betty decides standing up to leave. Toni tugs her back down to the bed.

"Please, I need you" Toni says, begging.

"I- no! I told you" Betty says.

Toni doesn't say anything instead still continues staring into Betty's eyes.

"Toni say somethi-" Betty was cut off by Toni's lips on hers. She stiffened at the contact but eased into it, eventually taking the lead and deepening the kiss.

Betty climbed on top of Toni until she was straddling her.

And then smut smut smut- I don't write smut but you know what happens anyway.

A/N: I hope you like this chapter and next chapter will take place on the same night so stay tuned